• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Neuer on his injury vs Real Madrid: "I wanted to go out but we already made three subs. I was still receiving passes with a broken foot. It was mad."

Jack cw

Neuer on his injury vs Real Madrid: "I wanted to go out but we already made three subs. I was still receiving passes with a broken foot. It was mad."
The better statement is that he totally destroys Müller saying what nobody else in the club is willing to admit: He plays shit in all squads for 1.5 years.

Yeah, I got the calculation wrong. But hey, as long you guys take points off of Burkina Faso (and not off Senegal again), you're all good in my book :p

I just hope you haven't inspired Cape Verde to play better in their next game...

I can't really predict anything, because we seem to be last season's Liverpool, doing well against better opposition, losing to the minnows.

Dadasch

The better statement is that he totally destroys Müller saying what nobody else in the club is willing to admit: He plays shit in all squads for 1.5 years.
Wut?
I just googled for news and the first headline I saw was "Manuel Neuer unterstützt Thomas Müller", which is pretty much the opposite of what you're saying.

Yeah, I guess I know which part you mean. He sets a condition "...wenn er Leistung bringt", but he doesn't criticize him outright like you were suggesting.

GHG

https://youtu.be/1n-yRNWCXKI

BGFUCC.gif

Jack cw

Wut?
I just googled for news and the first headline I saw was "Manuel Neuer unterstützt Thomas Müller", which is pretty much the opposite of what you're saying.

Yeah, I guess I know which part you mean. He sets a condition "...wenn er Leistung bringt", but he doesn't criticize him outright like you were suggesting.

Erm, he does exactly that. Neuer wants him to perform. That is his "support". By saying "if he performs" he suggests that he doesn't and the crying Müller is doing in the media is in no way justified as Carlo benched him because he reached the same low level as Diego Contento or Massimo Oddo.

casiopao

Erm, he does exactly that. Neuer wants him to perform. That is his "support". By saying "if he performs" he suggests that he doesn't and the crying Müller is doing in the media is in no way justified as Carlo benched him because he reached the same low level as Diego Contento or Massimo Oddo.

Is it coming? Will Juventus have the chance to sign Muller....lol.^_^ I am just enjoying all of this huh.

Dadasch

I'm with you in that regard. Müller needs to be benched...like two years ago or even since World Cup 2014 for that matter, because his performance was shit most of the time, but I don't really see much criticism there by Neuer.
I guess it's open for interpretation.

I was really anticipating some harsh criticism after your post. I miss FC Hollywood you know. :p

paperlynx

Great week for Peru, I believe we can do it...next game against Argentina will be tense, as long as they don't bring Palermo out of retirement

casiopao

Hearing everyone saying that Muller is bad remembering me of the time Pirlo is called to have been over his prime and he end up helping Juventus return to glory.

Is this the same case or what guys?

DBT85

So... Leicester might not be getting Silva. Apparently his transfer appeared on the FIFA TMS 14 seconds after the deadline.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Apparently he can't play until January.

Still harsh, but could've been worse.

EDIT:

City to make cash only January bid for Alexis

giphy.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
ArsenalFanTV‏
@ArsenalFanTV
Arsene Wenger has estimated that Arsenal will have to almost spend up to £70million to almost find a replacement for Alexis Sanchez next summer...

Fixed.

Jack cw

I'm with you in that regard. Müller needs to be benched...like two years ago or even since World Cup 2014 for that matter, because his performance was shit most of the time, but I don't really see much criticism there by Neuer.
I guess it's open for interpretation.

I was really anticipating some harsh criticism after your post. I miss FC Hollywood you know. :p

I miss it too, but the general perception of Hoeneß in Germany has shifted from the most hated guy to a senile ex convict that most people pity. But the problem is that nobody cares about FC Hollywood, when we have topics like Neymar, Ultras, video referee, female refs, players striking to leave their club, Mehmet Scholl, HSV...

spidye

I am the biggest müller fanboy and I sported a müller avatar for the most time since I registered on gaf but even I can't justify these performances.
I have no idea if it's due to a lack of confidence from ancelotti or if he just regressed as a footballer. He started to get shitty in 2016 even before ancelotti though

GHG

I don't understand what Wenger is trying to achieve with what he's said since the transfer window shut. He's not helping matters. It's like he's living in his own little fantasy land.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I don't understand what Wenger is trying to achieve with what he's said since the transfer window shut. He's not helping matters. It's like he's living in his own little fantasy land.

Because he is

He and the club are completely delusional

RocknRola

lol "financial doping".

"It is not just about PSG but also Manchester City. I need more money from TV, otherwise Manchester City with its oil will take all these players."

I usually hate this term but La Liga are salty as fuck

Also:

""That's an argument my little kids would use," he added. "Why are you giving them biscuits and not me biscuits?'""

Wut.

Auraela

Banned
so throughout the transfer window arsene was like alexis is great he will sign we will keep him etc, and now its over hes basically running him through the dirt saying in few months hes gone lol

so throughout the transfer window arsene was like alexis is great he will sign we will keep him etc, and now its over hes basically running him through the dirt saying in few months hes gone lol

Question is Ozil, under the radar but why would he sign another deal.

Alexis will move on, can see City and PSG throwing bucketloads of money at him.

Edit: Man La Liga are salty

azyless

The Liga president is so embarassing lol. He would have a fair point about the state of Qatar being directly linked to PSG but what is this nonsense about biscuits and pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom