• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible signing, Vela in a good day is miles ahead of anyone in the MLS currently. Sadly for Mexico, neither him or either the Dos Santos' brothers should go to Russia, waste of talent.

Every player has a price. If they can get 120M for Coutinho, Liverpool should listen. That is a hell of a return on investment. That said finding a replacement for him would be very difficult in this market.

Lovely business for the owners, good luck with having results on the pitch.
No one will care for pool this season, Klopp will leave and with him any good players they might still have, project's dead by next year and the club will be closer to relegation than the top 4. That's how important is Coutinho to the club.

Also, Pogba's such an overrated player lol.

Lunar FC

Whats boring about it? There are some great matches and some great derbys. Apples and oranges I guess, but when people say La Liga is boring its because Real Madrid and Barcelona are always interchanging 1 and 2, but thats disrespecting great teams like Atletico, Sevilla, Villareal, Celta, Las Palmas etc.

There are some really amazing matches in La Liga and just look at Europa League where Spanish teams normally dominate too you take out Madrid and Barcelona from any equation and La Liga is still incredibly fun to watch. Much better than Bundlesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1 for sure. I love Premier football though and to me both are equal.

For me personally it's hard to want to start investing yourself in a league where if you don't support the top two or three clubs, you know you win never see your own win anything
(not like pool wins anything either tbh)
. I had actually wanted to give the league a shot a few years back, but the only way to catch games in the US is subscribing to BeIN, and yeah i'm not doing that.

As terrible as United have been, they could actually be winning right now if Pogba didn't shoot and Lukaku didn't go for that ball.

Cappa

Banned
For me personally it's hard to want to start investing yourself in a league where if you don't support the top two or three clubs, you know you win never see your own win anything
(not like pool wins anything either tbh)
. I had actually wanted to give the league a shot a few years back, but the only way to catch games in the US is subscribing to BeIN, and yeah i'm not doing that.

Understandable, but Arsenal fans dont seem to have a problem with that. :)

just teasing

I am a Madrid fan but I am also a big Celta de Vigo supporter and there some great matches... I mean last years match Celta vs United was top notch stuff. Give it a shot if you ever can teams like Celta, Sevilla, Villareal are so much fun to watch.

Kill3r7

Lukakwho, Lindelol, Poogba.

Utd will win the PL

I think we will have a better season in the CL than the PL. it is basically the same team as last year with Matic. Not enough of an improvement. Need a lot more scoring to challenge for the league.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Decided he couldn't be bothered playing against a Sunday team.

giphy.gif

Lunar FC

Understandable, but Arsenal fans dont seem to have a problem with that. :)

just teasing

I am a Madrid fan but I am also a big Celta de Vigo supporter and there some great matches... I mean last years match Celta vs United was top notch stuff. Give it a shot if you ever can teams like Celta, Sevilla, Villareal are so much fun to watch.

I watched Sevilla once. :(

kevin-gameiro-sevilla_3469251.jpg

I actually started following Real Zaragoza somewhat in 2012 after learning that city was the source of my Hispanic heritage. Then they got instantly got relegated. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom