• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Why doesn't Martial start?

Arsene, you know what to do.

#freeMartial

Lingard, a player so shit he wouldn't get a game at a lower league EPL team. At United though? Pogba's best mate so new contract.

Maybe a bit harsh, but he's so squad rotation it hurts and if Martial gets sacrificed constantly for him, yeah, on you go Arsenal.

Tubie

How much would Modric go for in today's market?

I think he's the most important signing we've done this decade.

RocknRola

Also, the heat must still be quite strong there as some players look like they already played a full 90 minutes, given how much they're sweating.

Beefy

nFoNlPO.gif

TimmmV

Your being way to kind on the owners pre-H&G, the Moore's are the route cause of our current financial situation.

In a time when Man Utd were exploding commercially and the Premier League was lifting off in the mid 90s, the Moore's did nothing for the club in these areas. We should have exploited our commercial might then and our dominance in the years prior to put ourselves in a financial situation much more dominant than we are now. We could have had finances rivalling United's right now, but instead we're stuck millions behind because of incompetence during those crucial years.

Don't get me wrong, H&G continued this trend but they a marginal improvement over the Moore's'.

The Moores family were dinosaurs who were woefully inept at running a modern football club

Hicks and Gilette were a couple of vampires who hoped to bleed it dry.

Neither are good, but I would take benign and ineffective over what Hicks and Gilette did. They almost brought the club to administration ffs, the Moores were no where near as bad as that!

Brinbe

Could've been called but can't say that RM haven't been the better team so far anyway. Team gassed out after that frantic start. That's we're missing a Bailly

Not much from United in the past 10 minutes. Weird that they're trying to send through balls when it seems the Madrid defenders are just faster than United attackers.

Cappa

Banned
I laugh when people say La Liga is boring because Real Madrid and Barcelona dominate every year....but its pretty clear they would dominate any league lol

GHG

Pogba and Lukaku are currently in my fantasy premier league team.

On this watching I need to take them out. Awful stuff from man united.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom