• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I laugh when people say La Liga is boring because Real Madrid and Barcelona dominate every year....but its pretty clear they would dominate any league lol

Well I don't think anybody would disagree with you there. It doesn't make La Liga any less boring.

caramac

KReo18G.gif

Tubie

United needs someone on the field to take control and dictate things.

Right now they're all just running around aimlessly hoping they can get lucky with a counter.

"What's the opposite to gegenpressing? Because those appear the tactics employed by United here. They're just sitting back and admiring."

NHale

Lindelof lol.

What a shocker. Nobody could have predicted that. At least Mourinho was allowed to give free money for his friends from this shitty transfer.

United needs someone on the field to take control and dictate things.

Right now they're all just running around aimlessly hoping they can get lucky with a counter.

Why play Mata or Martial when you can have the creative spirit of a turtle like Lingard?

Cappa

Banned
Well I don't think anybody would disagree with you there. It doesn't make La Liga any less boring.

Whats boring about it? There are some great matches and some great derbys. Apples and oranges I guess, but when people say La Liga is boring its because Real Madrid and Barcelona are always interchanging 1 and 2, but thats disrespecting great teams like Atletico, Sevilla, Villareal, Celta, Las Palmas etc.

There are some really amazing matches in La Liga and just look at Europa League where Spanish teams normally dominate too you take out Madrid and Barcelona from any equation and La Liga is still incredibly fun to watch. Much better than Bundlesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1 for sure. I love Premier football though and to me both are equal.

NHale

DFB =/= UEFA. We won't see VAR in the CL either. Sad, but funny at the same time. A good source for drama, I guess.

You have to remember that with VAR, Barcelona wouldn't have beaten PSG last year without everyone finally noticed how the CL is rigged towards the same clubs every year....

DFB =/= UEFA. We won't see VAR in the CL either. Sad, but funny at the same time. A good source for drama, I guess.

Yea im just trying to wrap my head around that, the UEFA supercup carries more weight than the DFL, yet there is no VAR. Im like perplexed at this (well besides the whole rigged thing)

Tubie

I'm willing to bet Atletico would've won like 3 of the last 4 EPL seasons.

Sevilla, Villarreal, Celta, and Bilbao would've also mixed themselves in the top 4.

Whats boring about it? There are some great matches and some great derbys. Apples and oranges I guess, but when people say La Liga is boring its because Real Madrid and Barcelona are always interchanging 1 and 2, but thats disrespecting great teams like Atletico, Sevilla, Villareal, Celta, Las Palmas etc.

There are some really amazing matches in La Liga and just look at Europa League where Spanish teams normally dominate too you take out Madrid and Barcelona from any equation and La Liga is still incredibly fun to watch. Much better than Bundlesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1 for sure. I love Premier football though and to me both are equal.

FootyGAF is mostly EPL fans so don't expect common sense here. You will get good banter tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom