• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD Guy

Man U being treated like a trash tier La Liga team. Wow.

I'm not sure what people were expecting. Real Madrid are the best team in the world, they have pretty much world class players in every position. Navas is probably the worst player in their line up.

Man UTD are weak in a lot of areas, but not many premiership teams would do much better against Real Madrid. They have players on the bench that would walk into the first team of many Premiership teams.

Are people forgetting the result against Juventus? Are Juve trash too lol.

This is a team that have won the Champions league 3 times in 4 years with the same squad. When was the last time they made a big purchase for the first team? The worrying thing is their future prospects look fucking amazing too.

While every team is buying for the present, Real are investing in youth.

Audioboxer

Subs were great.

Lingard is so goddamn useles. Can't believe we gave him a fat new contract.

I honestly think Pogba has a clause in his contract that says Lingard can't be sold. Just like Rooney had that "I've always to be played" clause that Moyes and LvG honoured.

Pogba getting tackled by... Benzema.

RocknRola

I'm not sure what people were expecting. Real Madrid are the best team in the world, they have pretty much world class players in every position. Navas is probably the worst player in their line up.

Man UTD are weak in a lot of areas, but not many premiership teams would do much better against Real Madrid. They have players on the bench that would walk into the first team of many Premiership teams.

Are people forgetting the result against Juventus? Are Juve trash too lol.

This is a team that have won the Champions league 3 times in 4 years with the same squad. When was the last time they made a big purchase for the first team? The worrying thing is their future prospects look fucking amazing too.

While every team is buying for the present, Real are investing in youth.

All true and all fair.

That said, ManU is pushing RM for now. Lets see if they can make it work. One good counter by RM and it's all over.

RocknRola

Lucas Vasquez and Asensio. Two super fast players to bank on the counters. ManU better make sure they don't lose balls in dangerous positions. It could all be over in just 1 mistake.

Also CR7 will also play a few minutes.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
That's almost reaching Michael Owen levels.

Niall Quinn is still the worst. He talks absolute bollox and often starts a sentence, pauses, and then finishes a completely different sentence.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I've got US channel British commentators cos...

Can't say I'm complaining. They're boring, but they're not Owen & Hargreaves

Audioboxer

That's almost reaching Michael Owen levels.

7jPu2Jr.png

More gems @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-...by-michael-owen-tv-football-pundit-extraordi/

OCD Guy

What a miss by Rashford.

Yeah that was absolutely terrible. That miss was much worse than Lukaku's, where the ball was coming to him quite quickly so was hard to keep the shot down.

I can't see anything changing next season. Utd don't have any goals in them. All they've done is replaced one goalscorer (Zlatan) with another (Lukaku).

I can see the same shit as last season where they struggle to beat bottom table teams...

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Exceptionally bad?

Have you honestly not noticed how often he uses superlatives?

Exceptional
Phenomenal
World class
Unplayable
Outstanding
Amazing
Unbelievable

He uses one of these words every 30 seconds, often to describe the most mundane actions. It's so fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom