• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I used to stream every game, but am watching this in UHD with Atmos sound. It's fucking incredible

xintin

Lmao my stream is definitely a bit behind but fucking :lol

It's been ages mate how have you been? End of last season it looked so promising. Injuries is one thing, squad depth is another. How we are one day away from our first league game with 3-4 players less than the minimum is crazy in itself. How did the club not prepare for this? Thankfully, the window closes in another 3 or so weeks.
wow this thread is actually moving. Fady! Good to see you again! Hoping for some deadline day miracles like Luiz/Alonso last year :<

I don't watch many games that Arsenal aren't involved in, but I'm surprised I've never heard any talk about other teams coming in for Okazaki. Arsenal have had a pretty good record against Leicester, but he's always played fantastic in those matches.

tim.mbp

I don't watch many games that Arsenal aren't involved in, but I'm surprised I've never heard any talk about other teams coming in for Okazaki. Arsenal have had a pretty good record against Leicester, but he's always played fantastic in those matches.

His age kind of rules him out for a lot of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom