• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Since when did Red Cafe care so much about ickle Citeh?

iBy78LZEdtZt.gif
Since City became a relevant football club about 3 years ago.

You used to care about us just two times a season, for some seasons. Now it's 38 times! Feels good man!
It's a great achievement tbh, to be on the minds of 659m people is impressive.

Tomorrows Telegraph leads with "City launch Neymar bid". I was going to say - somebody didn't get the memo - but then I realised Soriano more or less wrote the original memo....so that could be one to follow, though I still think he's nailed on for Barca.

Lightning

Banned
If we can win our next 2 games against Newcastle and Southampton we will be in okay shape heading into our shitty January fixtures.

dc89

It's a great achievement tbh, to be on the minds of 659m people is impressive.

Tomorrows Telegraph leads with "City launch Neymar bid". I was going to say - somebody didn't get the memo - but then I realised Soriano more or less wrote the original memo....so that could be one to follow, though I still think he's nailed on for Barca.

City...Neymar.... FUUUU

Clegg

Im perfectly alright with City winning. Their utter ineptutude against the worst side in the league can only bode well other sides playing against them.

United may have conceded 3 but at least our strikers are actually scoring goals.

Yen

241737hp2.jpg

Poor guy, I'm happy for him.

Downing told he can leave the club. Downing plays well next match. Hmm

Will Hughes ‏@willhughes44
C'mon the pool.

I see he follows lots of Liverpool players, fan sites etc. Therefore, #HughesInceFuture

dc89

Im perfectly alright with City winnin. Their utter ineptutude against the worst side in the league can only bode well for other side.

United may have conceded 3 but at least our strikers are actually scoring goals.

I'm just glad we're second and still in touch of you. We've played like ass since August... but it will click soon. And BANG, we'll be back smashing 4,5&6 in on a weekly basis.

Razor554

Pedro : 1870 minutes, 2 gol. He scores 1 goal every 935 minutes (1 goal every 10,39 matches).

Sanchez : 1145, 1 gol. He scores 1 goal every 1145 minutes(1 goal every 12,72 matches) .

1706863565e673f2445968a0c77a1e0eb7471762.gif

Clegg

I'm just glad we're second and still in touch of you. We've played like ass since August... but it will click soon. And BANG, we'll be back smashing 4,5&6 in on a weekly basis.
I seriously doubt that. Especially when your best midfielder is buggering off for a month.

Im perfectly alright with City winning. Their utter ineptutude against the worst side in the league can only bode well other sides playing against them.

Need to ensure we win tomorrow or else we send the momentum back to City. Title races are all about momentum. Even though City grabbed a late win today, if we win convincingly tmrw then the pressure is still on them to keep up and do better than just scraping past Reading.

Tmrw is going to be a really tough game for us though, we aren't good at controlling matches and Swansea are going to have comfortable spells on the ball.

Top Bottom