• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

pulga

Banned
Sanchez man.. I can't remember him doing anything other than dive this season lol. It's ridiculous.

Some people seriously think Busquets is the biggest diver because of 2 or 3 dives against Madrid and Inter but god damn...Sanchez lol.

Busquits IS the best actor though!

Busquits IS the best actor though!

tumblr_llx5m6LDuI1qddqafo1_500.jpg

FootballFan

Ronaldo and Messi each with a really bad miss today.

Messi scored a minute after though, so hopefully that doesn't happen here lol.

LTWheels

On the 21st December we entered the end and the beginning of the next cycle of the Mayan Calendar.

22 December, Downing scores and gets an assist.

Coincidence?... I think not.

Labadal

So, anyone have any news about bitscores? They back up under a new name or something like that? I still have an "active" sub.

Not seen the game and 4-0 is a very good win - but Fulham have a seriously shocking away record. They're hopeless on the road.

They were completely awful. Balls landed inside the box that should never land. Lots of standing around, lots of ball watching, it was a miserable performance and Jol might be going out of his mind about now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LIVERPOOL OH MY GOD

Skrtel's finish summed up their game.
On the 21st December we entered the end and the beginning of the next cycle of the Mayan Calendar.

22 December, Downing scores and gets an assist.

Coincidence?... I think not.

And Matri scored.

A brace...

You're on to something.

He knew it all along he's just come to terms with it.

It doubles up as a memento for, and evidence of, Messi's unprovoked abuse, which I reported to Mumei.

I Binged 'Richard Head' for a pic of the barman in Bottom, and the 7th result is a photo of Stevie lifting the CL trophy :D

dc89

Since when did Red Cafe care so much about ickle Citeh?

Frgerggegsegg

CUNTS!

Just fuck off. Fuck off.

THere you go...

Called it.

ok fuck off

Fuck sake. typical

fuck fuck fuck fuck

i hate these cunts

Well that was obvious.

Little oil money tramps

fuck off city