• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Man, all the hard work Madrid put in last year to over-throw Barca...all down the drain lol.

Mou got the squad focused last season.

The squad couldn't give a shit now they managed to win the league.

He should leave. Madrid don't deserve him.

pulga

Banned
Wow Roma scores again! Lamela!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MILAN!

Milan down 3-0 and there's only 30 minutes gone by. Where is your El Shaa now?

Mou got the squad focused last season.

The squad couldn't give a shit now they managed to win the league.

He should leave. Madrid don't deserve him.
Hmm. I agree to a certain extent. Mourinho's time at Madrid has been a constant power struggle. He knows a club cannot have players, a President a DoF and a manager who all have big egos and want power. Madrid is a circus in that way.

But I dunno - Jose just seems to be alienating himself. I know very little about what's going on there but he doesn't seem to have his players or the fans on side. He went head to head with Valdano and won and right now it seems like Perez is the only man left supporting him. Of course he's the kingmaker so he's useful to have on side, but if Casillas and Mourinho aren't friends the fans will dislike him more than they already do and Mou is done.

Clegg

Hmm. I agree to a certain extent. Mourinho's time at Madrid has been a constant power struggle. He knows a club cannot have players, a President a DoF and a manager who all have big egos and want power. Madrid is a circus in that way.

But I dunno - Jose just seems to be alienating himself. I know very little about what's going on there but he doesn't seem to have his players or the fans on side. He went head to head with Valdano and won and right now it seems like Perez is the only man left supporting him. Of course he's the kingmaker so he's useful to have on side, but if Casillas and Mourinho aren't friends the fans will dislike him more than they already do and Mou is done.

The managers instructions should be taken as law imo. A manager as good as Mourinho should command 100% respect.

I think it's very petulant of certain Madrid players to air their grievances in the media.

pulga

Banned
The managers instructions should be taken as law imo. A manager as good as Mourinho should command 100% respect.

I think it's very petulant of certain Madrid players to air their grievances in the media.

It is, Ramos should be fucking gagged.

Labadal

We're 5 points from 3rd place. It just shows you how shit teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham have been. We should be at least 10 points from a CL spot considering the results we have gotten.

3-0 to Roma, Milolan.

Salvadora

We're 5 points from 3rd place. It just shows you how shit teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham have been. We should be at least 10 points from a CL spot considering the results we have gotten.
It's a little bit terrifying that Liverpool could potentially get a CL spot this year.

The 4 biggest leagues are pretty much done and dusted, and it's not even Christmas

edit: Holy shitbollocks

I fucking hate the idea that every time a keeper is beaten at the near post, its a blunder

Top Bottom