• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

D_prOdigy

Seen this on another site.

tumblr_m5twftQLVp1qgqytao1_1280.png

"Ah, so he's the big cheese round here."

madmackem

Arsenal have been shite so far, credit to the mags, 12 out of 24 goals for ba is that right? fucking hell worse than us and fletcher.

Arnie

Didn't see the game today, went to watch the Hobbit this afternoon. Nice to see we won and sounds like RVP scored another beauty.

I don't understand how people can opt to miss their team play like this.

Not having a go, it's just a different mindset that I can't fathom.

- there is barely any structure to the Utd. attacks - so stale and predictable, so hard to see pre-trained moves - only Kagawa is mixing shit up, but then he creates space through some cool shit and his mates just pause for a sec as in "wtf did he just do, oh I got the ball no and he created space for me, uh, better do so...oh, too late"

It's frustrating watching our players constantly skip him for a ball out wide into the wilderness. I can't imagine how annoying that would be for him out there.

Okay so earlier my gf called because her girl friends from high school are going out and she wants to go clubbing all night, so she had to cancel her plans to come over until the first trains run at 5am. Apparently I did my disappointed act well enough (was really pretty stoked because that means I get to give football my full attention) and she promised to do anything I want for me when she gets here.

She'll probably be a bit tipsy. For what do I ask?

Bud, Wilbury?

I know I'm late with this but....

jbh3eonveqpCOn_e.jpg

Nice finish for the second Arsenal goal. Very poor from Newcastle at the same time though. Gave my dad my computer to watch the second half. According to him tickets were sold out for this game. Yeah sure they were dad.

I don't understand how people can opt to miss their team play like this.

Not having a go, it's just a different mindset that I can't fathom.

Usually I watch united over everything else but today was the only day I had free to see it with my Granddad before I go back to Uni so I chose to miss the match. Was only West Brom in any case, if it was Pool/City etc I wouldn't have missed it.

K1LLER7

It's frustrating watching our players constantly skip him for a ball out wide into the wilderness. I can't imagine how annoying that would be for him out there.
Everything positive in our play going forward was through either him or Cleverley, who I thought was great alongside Carrick who also did well once again.

Hope to see Kagawa and RVP up front in the next game. We'll probably get Chicha on instead tho. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the wing instead of Valencia.

Arnie

French revolution.

Usually I watch united over everything else but today was the only day I had free to see it with my Granddad before I go back to Uni so I chose to miss the match. Was only West Brom in any case, if it was Pool/City etc I wouldn't have missed it.

Now you made me feel bad.

I'd drop anything to see my grandad again, let alone go to The Hobbit with him.

Top Bottom