• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

If we don't grab Butland in January I hope we make a push for Krul in the summer. We need another good keeper to challenge Reina.

Butland please. Krul is already in his peak years. We can train Butland or send him out on loan during Pepe's peak then wean him in.

Arnie

@Arnie: Butland, Ince and Sturridge in January, send Butland out on loan straight away. Sound good?

Sounds good on paper.

We still lack experience, though. Rodgers can talk all day about how thin the squad is on experienced players, but when he's got the opportunity to go out and get them he opts for young talents instead. That's fine, but then when we're 10 points behind fourth he can't use that particular excuse.

All three signings improve the squad, though, so I won't moan too much.

Butland please. Krul is already in his peak years. We can train Butland or send him out on loan during Pepe's peak then wean him in.
Agree, I really, really like Butland.

Steele at Middlesborough's meant to be good as well.

GorillaJu

Sounds good on paper.

We still lack experience, though. Rodgers can talk all day about how thin the squad is on experienced players, but when he's got the opportunity to go out and get them he opts for young talents instead. That's fine, but then when we're 10 points behind fourth he can't use that particular excuse.

All three signings improve the squad, though, so I won't moan too much.

No prob we get David Villa and Fernando Llorente

(Lol)

madmackem

Seen this on another site.

tumblr_m5twftQLVp1qgqytao1_1280.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck Cazorla is playing? I honestly didn't see him until that close up.

Kyoufu

That first half was all Newcastle. Love the way we're playing. Barely any long balls. We just need Ben Arfa back.

And Debuchy in for Simpson pls

Top Bottom