• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

Steve Clarke was one gloomy inanimate fucker every time the camera went to him. Did he want the match called off or summat ?

Lightning

Banned
Southampton done well at Stoke but Stoke should feel a little unlucky there. Hard done by, imo.

Could be a very interesting game when we play Southampton.

Timurid

Still up. Fuck this.

tumblr_lqbbomqKDZ1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal are so absurdly volatile that every game is potentially amazing/hilarious/sickening.
Well that's true but Southampton are hardly the most defensively organised team around. Could be ideal for Theo and co to exploit them and we should by all accounts be able to put many goals past them.

Lightning

Banned
Obviously not thrilled or fulfilled by being EDS supremo.
But what will he achieve by coming to us? More money? Not likely. Final say on Arsenal transfers? LOL no. So what?

There isn't a position for him since Rowley is our recruitment man and is awesome at it. Can't see us letting him go in Wenger's time. It just makes no sense from Marwood and Arsenal's point of view.

Ashes

Banned
I think Arsenal had unfair advantage by missing the midweek game. Why was there a need to cancel an Arsenal vs West Ham game for transport issues? They're a stone's throw from one another.

Lightning

Banned
I think Arsenal had unfair advantage by missing the midweek game. Why was there a need to cancel an Arsenal vs West Ham game for transport issues? They're a stone's throw from one another.
Unfair advantage? That has to be the most absurd and desperate of excuses. Reading played on Boxing Day, West Ham didn't, Reading still managed to win the game without being tired. Newcastle struggled purely because their squad has too many injuries to cope with the situation. It happened to us this time last year when we suffered with injuries nothing to do with unfair fixture advantage.

:lol Wilshere did a Nasri! He pussied out!
Wilshere didn't do a Nasri but it was poor just the same.

Wilshere should have gotten out of the way so Szczesny had a shot at saving it but the stupid deflection gave Szczesny no chance. Nasri got out of the way of the ball, Wilshere didn't.

dc89

My GF's dad is depressed this morning over PNE. They only have one win in ten now. In League One 4 teams get relegated and only 1 out of the four currently occupying those places have worse form than that. PNE are only 10 poins from the relegation zone and form like that will suck them in to it.

Actually, looking at it. Only one team in the league below them have worse form than them. Ruh Roh.

CBs, CMs, and wingerz

On the other hand, what SAF is saying about Nani having a future at the club just makes me tired. It's possible he just doesn't want to sound like a keen seller, but eh.
It's weird right. Maybe the shit form of Valencia which is now extending into shit season is making him hesitant.

Salazar

So, RVP was second choice because we didn't sell Lewy? There was a real offer for Lewy by Fergie when he bought Kagawa.

Dunno. It's possible that Frogie is just enjoying calling newspapers garbage and journalists idiots.

Welberg gotta pick it up, though, irrespective of noise about Lewa or whoever.

RVP is like the best striker in the world so Lewa can do one.

Kagawa was class yesterday. Hope he starts again at Wigan. Misplaced one pass all game and that was the flick to Young for our first goal.

Clegg

I'd like Lewa at United.

RVP is 29, Welbeck has no composure in front of goal and Chicha is a super sub.

And then there's Rooney who goes through periods of being complete shit. He also gets a little bit slower every season.

I'd like Lewa at United.

RVP is 29, Welbeck has no composure in front of goal and Chicha is a super sub.

And then there's Rooney who goes through periods of being complete shit. He also gets a little bit slower every season.

I think he's available at the wrong time.

United already score a shit load of goals so a striker isn't needed. Other areas need strengthening first. RVP and Rppmey are both in their primes right now so he would have to accept a smaller role than the one he has right now and I'm not sure if he would be better than Chicha as a super sub.

Plasma

Banned

Most people use the tube to get around London and get to the match, it takes about half hour to get from West Ham station to Stratford and then Stratford to Highbury & Islington, fuck walking that.

Also I don't buy the mid week excuse we play more mid week games than most being in the CL and we still get slated if we lose on the weekend.

Hixx

I need a 0-0 draw between Chelsea and Everton for it to be an ok FPL week. Or Baines and Ivanovic to score/assist at the very least.

Big teams don't complain about having to play midweek games.

Unless it's the league cup/uefa cup rigggghhhhhhhhttt?

Top Bottom