• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

In Mass Effect, will I do all the main missions regardless of what order I do them in, or do I risk missing some by leaving them for too long?

Should Coates start against QPR, bearing in mind these points:

1) Skrtel and Agger are more suited to the Cisse-style forward
2) Skrtel or Agger could have no qualms about being dropped after their Aston Villa/Stoke performances
3) Coates needs game-time, and will leave if he doesn't start getting it soon

GorillaJu

I need Ivanovic to have an OG off of Baines assist, then a Baines penalty off Ivan getting sent off with a red, then a Mata hat trick and a few goals to go with it.

Chelsea XI against Everton: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Iva, Cole, Luiz, Lamps, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Torres. #CFC

So... Luiz and Lampard playing deep, Ramires on the right with Mata and Hazard?

In Rafa we trust... as long as we get 3 points!

I'd like Lewa at United.

RVP is 29, Welbeck has no composure in front of goal and Chicha is a super sub.

And then there's Rooney who goes through periods of being complete shit. He also gets a little bit slower every season.
That's very much worst-case scenario analysis though.

RVP is world class and simply has to play. Rooney is hot and cold it's true but he is still an immense player who's at roughly 10 goals/assists this season already, after injuries and shit form. Hernandez may well be a super-sub but he does score goals when he starts too, he's more than capable of playing in the first team, he's not top tier but he's good. And Welbeck isn't somebody who looks like he will bag goals any chance he gets but he's young, hard working and versatile aswell as a youth product.

Then you have Kagawa and Henriquez who we brought over because we expect big things from him.

There is no logical reason to sign Lewandowski unless somebody is leaving. Would be a luxury which we can't afford when you consider other weaknesses.

Duncan Castles article in the Sunday Times says Rodgers made the decision in the summer to sell Agger if City bid close to £30 million, and that he would have replaced him with Alan Tate.

Chelsea XI against Everton: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Iva, Cole, Luiz, Lamps, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Torres. #CFC

So... Luiz and Lampard playing deep, Ramires on the right with Mata and Hazard?

In Rafa we trust... as long as we get 3 points!

Marin is on the bench according to BBC. Maybe he even gets to play a few minutes, lol

Apparently Madrid are going to bid £22mill for De God in the summer :lol
Wow, they could sign 3 better/equal keepers in the Bundesliga with that kind of money.
Of course none of them speak Spanish.

I love Agger, fantastic defender, but for 30m I'd take that deal.

I think for £20 million you should have taken that deal, promoted from within, and spent the money on a better striker than Borini. That's not to criticise Borini at all. But with ~£30 million there would obviously be better options available.

dc89

Duncan Castles article in the Sunday Times says Rodgers made the decision in the summer to sell Agger if City bid close to £30 million, and that he would have replaced him with Alan Tate.

Yeah. Also says that City are looking at other defenders such as Hummels and Subotich.

Arnie

Having now seen Motd wtf were city fans moaning about? Clear red everyday

Thought exactly the same.

Also, did anyone think Bassong's card was even remotely worth a red? Kermit started tweeting me about how the follow through should've got him sent off, and that it was exactly the same as Kompany's challenge against United last season that resulted in a red. I said it wasn't because Kompany lunged in with two feet, and Bassong stayed on the ground, leading with one.

Everyone I know and love is at Goodison today, hoping for a Rafael Benitez display of tactical nous.

Listening to 606 for Shebby

Expecting to cringe so hard I'll give myself a cramp

'Well Robbie, that's a great question Robbie'

He says to Darren Fletcher.

Hixx

FUCKING ALAN PARRY

You lot go on about Niall Quinn but this utter cretin seriously ruins any game he commentates on

edit: Chelolsea

GQman2121

Banned
i5R7v0IRke5Pg.gif

Top Bottom