• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Ramires is one of the best CMs in the Prem.

As a wide midfielder he's a bit average.

Agreed, but - and it might be a bit humbling for Chelsea to admit it - first and foremost they should be looking to cut off what Everton are good at. If they're playing Oscar/Mata/Hazard they have little defensive cover on the wings, and three similar players buzzing around the centre of the pitch and giving Pienaar, Baines et al all the room they want.

That was fucking terrible by Azpilicueta. At this level it isn;t good eniugh to just randomly loft the ball into the box when your team is out of shape

Salazar

That was fucking terrible by Azpilicueta. At this level it isn;t good eniugh to just randomly loft the ball into the box when your team is out of shape

I fucking hate floaty crosses.

Lazy, technically undemanding, unpromising shite most of the time.

Although Valencia's current alternative of drilling it to nobody in particular is crap too.

Clegg

Apart from some decent counter-attacking Chelsea seem devoid of any creativity.

Summed up by Lampard taking a potshot from 40 yards out.

I fucking hate floaty crosses.

Lazy, technically undemanding, unpromising shite most of the time.

I hate the way Johnson does it quite a lot, when he has an absolutely brilliant driven cross that he doesn't use enough. Its why I love Gerrard's crosses.

Its especially annoying that we do it when Suarez is on his own in the box, although we don;t do it nearly as much as we used to

fake edit: Lampard is so selfish

sohois

I was just thinking to myself how much Lampard reminded me of Gerrard for Liverpool - a player too old, too slow for the midfield anymore - and much like Gerrard, up pops Lampard with a 'bit of magic' to make himself undroppable even when he has been poor.

GQman2121

Banned
I was just thinking to myself how much Lampard reminded me of Gerrard for Liverpool - a player too old, too slow for the midfield anymore - and much like Gerrard, up pops Lampard with a 'bit of magic' to make himself undroppable even when he has been poor.

The entire team has been poor. It's easy to call out a player in the middle of the park who isn't really in a forward pushing role anymore. That's what all these little expensive players zipping about are for.

Arnie

Have the draw on my bet, so I'm happy with this. Chelsea much improved in the last 15 there, great finish from Lampard to steer it into the side netting.

Only just realised Hitzlsperger was playing, he's just been marking the whole game.

Welp, I missed most of the game :|

Ks1xa.jpg

Azpilicueta really still far from convinces me of anything, most Chelsea supporters seems to have a giant hard on for him though.

He seems a bit like Wisdom to me, won't let you down too much defensively, doesn't do enough going forward though

Chelsea going for Ba. Falcao to Real in the summer then

Top Bottom