• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

He's just... it's impossible to believe what's fucking happened to Blackburn

"One of my favourite managers, Robbie, was 44 days but let's not talk about this Robbie. Listen, Robbie..."

marriage analogy :lol :lol this is fucking hilarious

What's this all about?

Norovirus is fucking deadly when it sweeps around hospital wards. Operations and procedures can't go ahead if you've got it because you're shitting yourself too much to make yourself sterile.

Yeah. My grandma got hit by a car last week and when we went to the hospital they were really fussy about letting us all in to see her. I think if it gets in anywhere they have to shut down the ward.

Bo-Locks

Why do we even loan players to QPR. Macheda got fucked there because the management changed during his loan period. I hope the same doesn't happen to Fabio.

bud

"it was 44 days for a very well-respected gentleman, one of my favourite all-time managers, but never mind about that, robbie."

hahahahahahaha

how is this not a parody

bud

"when you make a decision, you know, you always think you make the right decision, you know, as most people do, robbie, in their lives, you know. you love someone and you think, you know, i'm gonna marry her, i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her, but you don't think sometimes don't work out, robbie, so it's nothing out of the ordinary"

"but ten games, robbie"

"ten games is a lifetime, robbie"

Bo-Locks

Is there a webcam in the five live studio to see Robbie Savage's and Darren Fletcher's faces and their reactions to this drivel? What gets me is how confident and nonchalant he sounds, and how he always talks directly to Robbie. lol

Top Bottom