• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

bud

"indeed, robbie. indeed. robbie, robbie, those two names were never mentioned by me. but i will defend kevin macdonald. he is a great coach. i would like to be friends with him just like i'm friends with you, robbie."

what a nice guy.

QPR are like my second team for some unknown reason (genuinely not sure why...) so I'd like to see them pick up a bit.

Think this game is done though unless they can pull something back before half time.

It's all because Cisse dyed his hair :[

Wilbur

Banned
Park and Fabio are bros though.

One of them is a United bro. The other is a bro of the world.

Neither will have their name sullied by pulling on that shirt.

"indeed, robbie. indeed. robbie, robbie, those two names were never mentioned by me. but i will defend kevin macdonald. he is a great coach. i would like to be friends with him just like i'm friends with you, robbie."

what a nice guy.

I want him to be the next global advisor of Manchester United

Meier

Sterling has been rather underwhelming as of late. I know he's a kid but he seems very wasteful.

Wow, can't believe that got saved off the line.

sohois

This game is like a training match, players just showing off (for Liverpool at least).

"that's the best phone call i've received in a long, long time, robbie."

the quote of the century.

Do you think we can get Mumei to change everyones username to Robbie for a day?

bud

"yes, robbie. before i go, robbie [...] times have changed for us."

- serbgeth "shebby" singh; writer, doctor, nuclear physicist, theoretical philosopher, global advisor of blackburn rovers, but above all... A MAN, robbie.

GorillaJu

Suarez showing his physicality there. He's much stronger than he looks. A bit like Messi - very low center of gravity makes him hard to knock off the ball.

Sterling has been rather underwhelming as of late. I know he's a kid but he seems very wasteful.

Wow, can't believe that got saved off the line.

I think he just needs a rest. He's looked a bit out of his depth and could use a refresher.

flyover

The way Suarez keeps after the ball even after the possession seems to be over is amazing -- and unique to him in the PL. He never gives up on it, and he often gets it right back, as if it were his plan all along to let the defender have it for just a sec.

sohois

Mbia looks like he wants to be like a Toure, Fellaini or even Diame, yet he gets it wrong right from the start when instead of driving through the middle with power and purpose, he comes up against a tackle and goes down like a sack of shit. Overpaid shit.

Clegg

Jamie Redknapp is a moron.

Get Gary Neville off commentary and have him do the analysis instead.

Then bring Redknapp to the glue factory.

Sounds pessimistic and entitled, but we could have done with a fourth before half time. Away from home in the PL I don't consider 3-0 to be game over

Also lucky not to concede a blatant penalty at 2-0, Henderson deserves a bollocking for that, although he's played well otherwise. Shame Gerrard didn't just go for the simple smash into the gap when that ball dropped perfectly for him to run on to

Top Bottom