• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Man United fans here are disgusting. How many of you here would support them if they were in a relegation battle?

If SAF were still in charge I'd watch. He's the most exceptional manager I've seen. The team isn't stacked like City/PSG/Barca, but he gets titles year in, year out. I like to see that.

Fry

"RVP is amazing omg I'm in love *fap*" after scoring against fucking Wigan. Just before that complaining about the likes of Ashley Young and Giggs even though these players dominate the likes of Wigan etc.

Disgusting.

First day of the year trolling?

Man United fans here are disgusting. How many of you here would support them if they were in a relegation battle?

I don't post much but I would. Dad supported them when he was a kid, we're from Northern Ireland so George Best and all that. He watched them get relegated in the 70s.

Not my fault Fergie's been manager since I was 3 months old.

Fergie

Banned

Not many. Football started in 1993 for this lot.

"RVP is amazing omg I'm in love *fap*" after scoring against fucking Wigan. Just before that complaining about the likes of Ashley Young and Giggs even though these players dominate the likes of Wigan etc.

Disgusting.

ferguson_edited-1.jpg

Clegg

Disgusting.

Tell us how many time's you've seen Debuchy play.

dc89

As opposed to 2008 for you.

Nah... I remember going to watch us get hammered by the likes of Leeds. Kewell tore us apart.
And before that I remember Kinkladze scoring one of the best goals in the history of the PL. 1995/6 season, I was there with mah daddy!

Where were you when we were shit?

Wilbur

Banned
Nah... I remember going to watch us get hammered by the likes of Leeds. Kewell tore us apart.
And before that I remember Kinkladze scoring one of the best goals in the history of the PL. 1995/6 season, I was there with mah daddy!

On my sofa eating a prawn sandwich laughing at you.

30 premier league goals all 30 from inside the area. He's like tap in teddy

You don't end up in the right place at the right time 30 times against PL defenses without having some talent and knowing wtf you're doing. Of course his technique could be better and he could convert other chances, but he's still a great poacher. He may not be as good without his pace at say, 31-32, but he's young now and he's got pace now.

Disgusting.

Okay.
Now tell us what you're really upset about.

Wilbur

Banned
Typical. All the while you was on the one million strong waiting list for a ticket, amaright?

659m strong, mate.

Trust me, if I had the money I'd apply for every single game. Wouldn't care about distance, that doesn't factor into it. But I don't have any money for tickets.

Eh. I'm a fair weather fan sob

dc89

659m strong, mate.

Trust me, if I had the money I'd apply for every single game. Wouldn't care about distance, that doesn't factor into it. But I don't have any money for tickets.

Eh. I'm a fair weather fan sob

I'm to holding it against you. Football is damn expensive these days.

bud

van basten was actually the first coach to ever play rvp as a number nine. it was in some friendly or a wc qualifying game against bulgaria. you could immediately tell when he was at feyenoord that he was gifted.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
there something about when left footers shoot that is so sexy
<3 RvP

kharma45

I don't post much but I would. Dad supported them when he was a kid, we're from Northern Ireland so George Best and all that. He watched them get relegated in the 70s.

Not my fault Fergie's been manager since I was 3 months old.

Hey, this sounds exactly like me! *hi 5*

Hixx

Probably in his fathas ballsack

Top Bottom