• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I've been very tempted too.

I can do it by dropping Rafael and Yaya Toure and in their place goes Felliani and Evra.

Costs too much for me, I could perhaps do it if he cost 6.5, but I can't free up funds without downgrading the midfield. I'll make do with Holt out, Lambert in

Wigan 0-2 Man United

untitled-615u5l.gif

Man City 1-0 Stoke

untitled-7b7uwu.gif

Swansea 1-1 Aston Villa

untitled-8rsucd.gif

K1LLER7

Young. Giggs may get manhandled, but those passes are glorious.

Nah Young,

Giggs can't defend but he's done quite well on the ball.

Young just needs to do one.

True, but he'll be nackered after 60mins . Valencia and Kagawa will probably come on.

30 premier league goals all 30 from inside the area. He's like tap in teddy

He's like how Owen used to be in the box. Always reacts first.

Kyoufu

Eh, what wrong have they done in this thread recently? Aren't they just rooting for their team?

"RVP is amazing omg I'm in love *fap*" after scoring against fucking Wigan. Just before that complaining about the likes of Ashley Young and Giggs even though these players dominate the likes of Wigan etc.

Disgusting.

Wilbur

Banned
Man United fans here are disgusting. How many of you here would support them if they were in a relegation battle?

Yeah, I still would. I can't remember exactly how I started supporting United, I think it was because I really liked Cole and Yorke, don't even know if I knew their league position at the time. You can't just up sticks the second that happens. Of course I'd support them.

"RVP is amazing omg I'm in love *fap*" after scoring against fucking Wigan. Just before that complaining about the likes of Ashley Young and Giggs even though these players dominate the likes of Wigan etc.

Disgusting.
Hahahahahaha.

I hope you don't get relegated so RVP can batter you next season with Cabaye supplying the bullets.

Empty

young isn't playing well but he is stretching the play. giggs isn't doing much to create space outside of a few excellent passes and as such there's barely anything down the left.

Top Bottom