• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

dc89

Dzeko! Scores the rebound.. off goes the shirt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We got 4 yellow cards for removing shirts during a celebration last year. More than any other team in the league.

Balotelli (why always me?) , Nasri (against Chelsea) , Agueroooooooooo and I can't remember the other.

dc89

Lets put Stoke to the sword now. They showed up with 10 men behind the ball tactics, lets send them packing. Please.

Man City 2-0 Stoke

untitled-11p6usr.gif

GolazoDan

Man United fans here are disgusting. How many of you here would support them if they were in a relegation battle?
Weird.

Most people don't base their support on a team on where they are in the table. Unless you're calling out glory hunters who probably don't post here, in which case well done. You showed them.

Kyoufu

Weird.

Most people don't base their support on a team on where they are in the table. Unless you're calling out glory hunters who probably don't post here, in which case well done. You showed them.

What makes you so sure glory hunters don't post here?

I mean we have people who support Juventus AND Real Madrid at the same time. :p

confuziz

Banned
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC

60. Dzeko received a booking for his celebration; lifting his shirt to reveal a 'Happy New Year' message. Festive spirit from the ref there!

LOL

RVP should get the assist for that.

Hernandez is great in the box, no messing about.

Hope we can push to 5 here but ill take the 3-0 for a clean sheet.

Messi

Dancing with a girl last night, asked her what her name was. she turned and walked away without saying anything.

Thats just bad manners.

Top Bottom