• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wigan 0-4 Man United

untitled-180usqr.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Delighted with that, thought it was going to be trickier than it was. Carrick, Evra and Rafael the standouts, RVP also great. Shinji asked to play too deep for me, I would have liked to see him come on for Hernandez (who was also very good).

54 goals in 21 games. Salvadora, are you not entertained?

GQman2121

Banned
What a shitty afternoon of football. I'm going out for bagels and coffee. Hopefully Southampton can bring the drama or Arse can bring the lol.

dc89

FUUUU. Norwich, why you go score? I have Reid in my team, he had a clean sheet and an assist. But now the clean sheet has gone.

And Swansea have scored. 2-2

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs 30 shots, 20 on target. Federici played well, could have been a hiding.

Wilbur

Banned
Why are people hating on Villa :(

Haven't been able to watch the second half.

How has Shinji done since coming on?

One or two lovely touches and passes, but largely ineffective. Didn't really put any tackles in, but he's being asked to sit deep in centre midfield.

Nutmegged someone, made me jizz

Thanks Wigan, two 4-0 wins this season.

Good performance. Looked solid at the back again. The midfield was placid but Evra and Rafael like usual provided enough width and RVP and Hernandez just know how to get it in the net.

Meier

Nice, comfortable win for City. Roll With It blaring out throughout the park.

No Yaya until mid February now. :( Losing Kolo as well means that we can't do anything with Lescott as Richards is out until the end of February and we'd have essentially no CB coverage for 6 weeks.

dc89

Nice, comfortable win for City. Roll With It blaring out throughout the park.

No Yaya until mid February now. :( Losing Kolo as well means that we can't do anything with Lescott as Richards is out until the end of February and we'd have essentially no CB coverage for 6 weeks.

Sign DDR. All other problems fade away.

Top Bottom