• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Carbonox

Why the fuck are we even starting Ameobi and not Bigirimana? Jesus fuck. Common sense Pardew. You're being a clueless cunt on purpose.

faridmon

He isn't.

He might have the potential to be a good player but he's been very poor in his limited appearances for City.

I remember him having some very good games for Everton and them having some very poor ones too.

He only became a relatively worse player after the huge injury he had a year (or wast it two?) ago. He was sublime before that and that is when you guys wanted him. Perhaps that amazing goal he scored against you lot might jog your memory?

He wasn't good my ass. He sin't good now, but back then when he was wanted, he was. Cognitive Dissonance at its finest.

It's just a Mata of time now.

Leonard_Hofstadter_smile.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck the Newcastle defence. And fuck our lack of quality on the wings. I can't take this.

To be fair, you're missing two very very key players right now. Cabaye and Ben Arfa being missing would hurt an awful lot of teams, not to mention James Perch and Mike Williamson being there too.

Debuchy to come, Cabaye/Ben Arfa/Taylor to return, and maybe Remy as well.

Keio

For a Finer World
To be fair, you're missing two very very key players right now. Cabaye and Ben Arfa being missing would hurt an awful lot of teams, not to mention James Perch and Mike Williamson being there too.

Debuchy to come, Cabaye/Ben Arfa/Taylor to return, and maybe Remy as well.
Still need a striker (Ameobi starting?!), a couple of wingers and a CB.

On the other hand, Obertan close there so what do I know :/

It's just so inconsistent. And our defence looks like its the early 2000s again.

Clegg

He only became a relatively worse player after the huge injury he had a year (or wast it two?) ago. He was sublime before that and that is when you guys wanted him. Perhaps that amazing goal he scored against you lot might jog your memory?

He wasn't good my ass. He sin't good now, but back then when he was wanted, he was. Cognitive Dissonance at its finest.

That was in 2010 ffs.

He hasn't been the same player since then. He was coveted for his good performances from that season but the interest waned when he got injured and returned out of form.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, I want QPR to go down. If they and Reading survive, and Villa/Southampton/Wigan get wiped out in one fell swoop, I'll be so sad

Top Bottom