• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ShogunX

Nice win for Liverpool. Suarez is easily one of the best in the league and hopefully we see Sturridge at the weekend.

Great day. Suarez giving Suso the evils in the 92nd minute. Never change Luis.

This game against QPR was always going to be a potential banana skin, after such a good run it just pisses me off that we're dropping points against them. Such a fucking stupid line-up.

Meier

Chelsea fans joked that they'd probably drop points today since those ahead of them won. No one really believed it was possible though. Yikes!

Just noticed that Hazard did come on after all. Robbed me of my Sterling sub in ESPN but at least Fabio will replace Nastasic and get me 6 points!

ShogunX

Holy shit check out Gordan Strachan (stolen from RAWK)

_65048927_016837577-1.jpg

Sloosha

This game against QPR was always going to be a potential banana skin, after such a good run it just pisses me off that we're dropping points against them. Such a fucking stupid line-up.

Yep, Rafa got it completely wrong, but the players selected were absolutely putrid in the first half. A lot of blame to go around.

Rafa was stupid to rest Mata.

Soton in the cup on the weekend who already say they will play a 2nd string. Hazard I get, blows hot and cold and he's been blowing cold for the last few weeks...but Mata. Man, dude's a magician.

Keio

For a Finer World
Dutch commentator supporting Newcastle. Berating Santon for shooting: STUPIDO!

Edit: Cisse totally free. What an idiot Santon.

Diablos54

More shots on and off target, more possession, more corners, yet no goals. Sell Torres and buy a proper fucking striker, Roman. I'd much rather have Lukaku than shitty Torres. And Rafa once again showing why he can be so fucking bad sometimes, too much tinkering, we're on a 4 match winning run, playing great, FA cup at the weekend to rest players, but no, let's rest our 2 best players tonight, great fucking idea.

Top Bottom