• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

TeegsD

In the next generation series last year, the two stand out players were Joao Carlos (now at Liverpool) and Betinho. Has Betinho got anywhere near the first team?

Hes been included but the team is just in shambles so he hasn't done much

The kids are doing fine, you need to remember that 5 of their best players are now on the main squad so that´s why their form has been taking a hit lately.

Anyway, it´s almost time for Portugal´s favorite horror show!!! Sporting season 12/13!!!
With more thrills than an Hitchcock movie and with plot twists that seem written by M. Night Shyamalan, it´s another 90 minutes of nightmare football.

Today´s episode : The frightful visit from Paços de Ferreira to the Alvalade stadium.

Our cast for today - Rui Patrício; Xandão; Boulahrouz; Cédric; Rojo; Rinaudo; Adrien; Pranjic; Capel; Jeffrén; Wolfswinkel

Keep the thread posted, gonna keep watching the UTD game

Hes been included but the team is just in shambles so he hasn't done much

Keep the thread posted, gonna keep watching the UTD game

Yeah, I wish Betinho would get a bit more game time but to be fair Wolfswinkel isn´t doing too bad, we are having more problems in the defense and midfield.
Sure thing, I´ll keep posting any meaningful information from the game...which means I´ll probably won´t post anything on the next 2 hours.

TeegsD

Yeah, I wish Betinho would get a bit more game time but to be fair Wolfswinkel isn´t doing too bad, we are having more problems in the defense and midfield.
Sure thing, I´ll keep posting any meaningful information from the game...which means I´ll probably won´t post anything on the next 2 hours.

:lol .... :(

Rafael has been on the ground at least 5 times now without actually having been fouled, keeps fucking slipping

Sometimes I feel like he thinks he's stronger and more tenacious than he is, and gets himself into physical battles he has no chance of winning because of it. Like he thinks he's Enrique, but he's more like Arbeloa

edit: damn that edit, makes my point look irrelevant

Meier

What Fox are you watching this on? My local Fox is on an informerical and FX is How I Met Your Cunt of a Mother....

Just regular ol Fox has it here. They mentioned it last night at the end of the OU-TAMU game which was pretty neat.

Man it's painful to watch Vidic play like this. So rusty and just generally weak in his play.

No surprise we conceded from a cross - over 50% of the goals we concede are from crosses, we're just rubbish at defending every aspect of them. Doesn't help we give so many cheap free kicks away.

Rafael and Welbeck playing well. Smalling has been wasting every single thing down the right. Meh...keep it as it is for now I think.

K1LLER7

Welbeck has played well so far.

Been impressed by Shinji too but he needs to get on the ball more.
There's too many players in the middle, Rafael needs to stick out wide on the right instead of drifting in. It'll give Kagawa more space. He's always got 2-3 players around him.

Wilbur

Banned
Welbeck has played well so far.

Been impressed by Shinji too but he needs to get on the ball more.

Was going to say actually, early on Scholes was just at the hub of everything, but you can see our players actively trying to get Shinji involved, searching for him and giving him the ball, but it just needs to be that little more often.

Cleverley's been good as well, but our problem in midfield without Carrick is no defensive protection.

Wilbur

Banned
She really is and I would also suck a fart right out of Sarah Chalke when she was on there. Shame the show is kind of shit, the suit up jokes are sooooooooooo bad.

The main guy is the worst actor currently working. Alyson Hannigan can't act. Jason Segal is an endearing enough screen presence given a shit role. Robyn can't act but is hot. Barney is good but wears thin stretched over a million episodes

What a crap show

Top Bottom