• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

I haven't watched any more than about 4 episodes of himym, but is the basic premise that these kids don't know who their biological mother is?

Wes

venison crêpe
WTF @ Splash.

That is some terrible/genius programming by ITV. Grab Olympic star, put E-List celebrities in swimming costumes, put on Saturday primetime.

Wilbur

Banned
We aren't getting anything done on the wings due to Smalling and Buttner.

I'd probably be tempted to get Smalling off for Valencia and move Raf back

I've had Oblivion by Grimes stuck in my head for the past 24 hours. Fuck you, Adam Buxton.

Tune though

Jason Segel is awesome, just something about him I always like haha, also good in freaks and geeks.

I will love him forever for The Muppets

I haven't watched any more than about 4 episodes of himym, but is the basic premise that these kids don't know who their biological mother is?

No, he's just telling us how he met the mother but its a big mystery for the viewer

Yen

I'd probably be tempted to get Smalling off for Valencia and move Raf back

Tune though

I will love him forever for The Muppets

No, he's just telling us how he met the mother but its a big mystery for the viewer

Hence why the show is called "how I met your mother" jesus, I'm an idiot

Clegg

How I Met Your Mother is an inoffensive ,sometimes funny comedy. I don't thinks its particularly good but I can enjoy some moments of it.

The Big Bang Theory is molten shite in comparison.

Wilbur

Banned
How I Met Your Mother is an inoffensive ,sometimes funny comedy. I don't thinks its particularly good but I can enjoy some moments of it.

The Big Bang Theory is molten shite in comparison.

Yeah its certainly better than The Big Bang Theory. I could make a better tv show just filming dogs shit for 25 minutes.

Yeah, that is more accurate

awight I WANT MORE SHINJI GOODNESS, GET HIM IN THE FUCKING CENTRE

Zabojnik

Come on second half. Tom Amazingley will score again. Kagawa is having trouble finding the right position. He is a godly-assist machine waiting to be unleashed. Dat vision.

Arnie

Oh God, Arnie's having a swipe at Gregg Stobart for saying United are bossing this game.

Wonders never cease.
Because it's bullshit.

West Ham being made to look like a counter attacking set piece side, when they've been more effective and more imposing than United from open play.

They look the most threatening.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought the Muppets was hot trash. Overhyped too.

Utterly fuck off right now

I've watched it like 10 times. Absolutely amazing movie.

Messi, we're over.

Oh God, Arnie's having a swipe at Gregg Stobart for saying United are bossing this game.

Wonders never cease.

We're certainly having more possession and chances but still look shaky as fuck. Edging it I'd say, as opposed to bossing it.

Yeah its certainly better than The Big Bang Theory. I could make a better tv show just filming dogs shit for 25 minutes.

He is in the centre, he's just not doing much.

Not good enough so far.

Wilbur

Banned
He is in the centre, he's just not doing much.

Not good enough so far.

No but like, behind Chicha, actually positioned there. There's no room with Welbeck hanging about there as well and West Ham getting everyone back. Push Welbz out wide and let Kagawa play more advanced behind Hernandez

I feel like Shinji has been playing deeper than Cleverley (aside from set pieces where he has been upfront).

Arnie

Sean Penn looks really fun in it. I like Brolin, Mackie, Gosling and I want to squirt lots of semen over Emma Stone's breasts and face. I'm in.
Agree, although the Internet well overrates Emma Stone. If you saw her in a bar she'd be average.

Hixx

I watch Newcastle every week so I can't agree with this.

Kyoufu is my favourite Mag I think he might dislike Newcastle more than I do

I had £4 in my paypal, just enough to buy Sleepy Dogs and the DLC.

@PQ, Scum: I shall remember thee come spring or summer whenever the next Steam sale is.

Wilbur

Banned
Good work by Welbeck

Agree, although the Internet well overrates Emma Stone. If you saw her in a bar she'd be average.

I disagree a little, but she seems really fun as well, like you could have a laugh with her about the face she pulled when you bummed her and she wouldn't get all self conscious about it

Top Bottom