• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I've got a good feeling about West Ham going forward, especially if we can field a full strength side at some point.

I feel that with J. Cole, Diame, Carroll, Jarvis etc we have a great chance of getting a lot more goals solidly. Diame is great at biting into the opposing midfield and driving forward, Cole and Jarvis can stick balls in the box and Carroll could hopefully net a few more goals.

I'd like to see us invest in our defence though. I've thought it for years.

Kyoufu is my favourite Mag I think he might dislike Newcastle more than I do

I had £4 in my paypal, just enough to buy Sleepy Dogs and the DLC.

@PQ, Scum: I shall remember thee come spring or summer whenever the next Steam sale is.

<3. I'm upset I missed Scum now. I also run out of money before I could get Meir something so will need to get him something next sale.

Wilbur

Banned
Kagawa getting muscled out too often at the moment.

I've got a good feeling about West Ham going forward, especially if we can field a full strength side at some point.

I feel that with J. Cole, Diame, Carroll, Jarvis etc we have a great chance of getting a lot more goals solidly. Diame is great at biting into the opposing midfield and driving forward, Cole and Jarvis can stick balls in the box and Carroll could hopefully net a few more goals.

I'd like to see us invest in our defence though. I've thought it for years.

Is Jarvis injured or just being rested? Haven't heard from him for a while.

Why?

There were plenty hotter women out last night than Emma Stone. But I guess they don't have the 'nerd factor' like her.

It's not that. People like famous people. I'm off out in Newcastle in 10 minutes and I know I'll see hotter people than her out.

Arnie

It's not that. People like famous people. I'm off out in Newcastle in 10 minutes and I know I'll see hotter people than her out.
Exactly.

It baffles me, though. Scarlett Johansson, for example, I can understand because she's spell binding. But an average looking girl like Emma Stone? Just go speak to a woman at a bar if that sort of thing does it for you, you might find that women in real life also have personalities.

DominoKid

Its so funny how mad chicharito gets at welbeck.

Emma Stone's not all that hot by celeb standards but she's got bags of personality and charm.

West Ham 2-1 Man United

untitled-7vnud0.gif

Clegg

We just can't defend crosses. De Gea looked furious at his defence there.

We're definitely signing some defenders in the summer.

Top Bottom