• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Townsend knows fuck all, Hernandez was shit because he had no space all game, West Ham dropping too deep and playing too compact but still Townsend blathers on how he'll always have a goal in him... not if he can't do what he does best.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Couldn't help myself when I popped in the Spurs Shop:

CBC7E24A-BB14-44B4-A4D3-46819E8BC005-25021-00002CA394BA043E.jpg

Great to see him back today, he hasn't changed a bit. Two silly fouls but his dribbling, interceptions and link up with Bale was as good as ever.

faridmon

Kagwa-Sama, What have Man United done to you? :( You used to be so sweet with the ball and your touches were sensational. Not to mention those late runs. Oh Kagawa-Sama!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Townsend knows fuck all, Hernandez was shit because he had no space all game, West Ham dropping too deep and playing too compact but still Townsend blathers on how he'll always have a goal in him... not if he can't do what he does best.

What did you expect, he's a former Aston Villa player.

(Villa jokes in memory of bud)

Couldn't help myself when I popped in the Spurs Shop:

Great to see him back today, he hasn't changed a bit. Two silly fouls but his dribbling, interceptions and link up with Bale was as good as ever.

Awesome. Were Dempsey's goals any good?

lol every single time

Top Bottom