• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I bet Awesome Animals is blowing bubbles right now

_39046459_bubble_pa203.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Two brilliant crosses from Joe Cole from the Inside Left position. They could do with someone like that at Liverpool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Emma Stone/etc, different strokes for different folks.

Or else we'll all end up fighting over the same woman.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Vidic not really doing his job today. RVP will make up for it though.

Clegg

Kagawa was decent in the first half but he hasn't been up to much in the second.

United seem unsure of how to play with him in the side. Its a bit concerning tbh.

I remember when ruud came on against villa in the fa cup when we were 2 - 1 down and scored twice. RVP can do the same. Dat Dutch blood.

Kagawa was decent in the first half but he hasn't been up to much in the second.

United seem unsure of how to play with him in the side. Its a bit concerning tbh.

He's very good with counter attacks and with the ball played in the space in front of him.

Honestly, the number of excuses that are made after every appearance are reminding me a bit of Sahin

Arnie

He barely got on the ball in the first half, too. Good player, but he doesn't fit into this team as it stands.

K1LLER7

He doesn't really move into space much. He's always wanting a pass with the players on him but the other united players don't pass it him when he's marked.

Wilbur

Banned

He needs to play further up the field. I don't even know who is fucking where now.

When Rooney's back we should just play like we did with Ronaldo and Tevez but RVP and Kagawa. Why we're so reluctant to return to a system that had us play our best football in ages I don't know. Nominally put Rooney and Kagawa out wide but let all three of them chop and change a bit. When Kagawa's standing by the centre circle he isn't doing anything, especially without Carrick's defensive cover.

Kagawa won't have the team built around him.

He needs to adapt and generally just start playing better.

Smalling having a bad bad game today. No wide outlets.

Top Bottom