• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wes

venison crêpe
@Pschmeichel1
“@piersmorgan: Mertesacker can't run and can't jump - what CAN he do, exactly?” He speaks German very well:)

Zabojnik

Fuuuuuuck, overslept and missed the first 25mins or so. As strange as today's lineup is, I guess it's good enough for Doria. What's the ref doing? There was a colossal pen on Matri. Why the hell would he dive (or whatever the ref saw) when he's all alone in front of the keeper and just needs to push it in???

Juve fans educated me to say "he will not leave Italy"

:(

He's yours if you want him, dc89. After the Nastasic deal, you're best buddies with Fiorentina. All you need to do is wire them 30M€ and convince Jovetic. Which shouldn't be too hard ($$$).

That Marchisio pictures makes me feel things I've never felt before

Welcome to the 'gay for Marchisio' club!

gayformarchisio.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Swansea have specifically stated it would take 30 million for michu to leave.

He could still force a move and go for less than the club want if his head gets turned by a big spending champions league side. He doesnt' seem the type but it's been known to happen before.

bjaelke

Sturridge starting today.

Confirmed #LFC team v #Mansfield: Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Carragher, Coates, Lucas, Allen, Shelvey, Suso, Downing, Sturridge

Fry

Stu-tu starts today.

Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Carragher, Coates, Lucas, Allen, Shelvey, Suso, Downing, Sturridge.

Arnie

Liverpool should go for Michu.
We don't need to score goals when we've got the tidiest midfield in world football. All funds being diverted to the

Kevin Strootman | Killer Blunt | [720p]

fund. FSG trying to resurrect an old chant.

COATES :)
SUSO :)
ROBINSON :)
carragher :(

:p

Swansea are giving it away every time they try playing it out of defense

Think Van Persie will start pulling away from Suarez over the next 4 games

Slizz

I genuinely thought Giroud would be a good signing for Arsenal and a good player in the PL. Now I'm rethinking that cause there are some times where he just looks AWFUL on the pitch...

Top Bottom