• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Swansea: Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico, Bartley, Davies, Dyer, Britton, de Guzman, Ki, Routledge, Graham. Subs: Tremmel, Michu, Hernandez, Monk, Shechter, Rangel, Agustien.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla. Subs: Martinez, Vermaelen, Rosicky, Podolski, Andre Santos, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin.

Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso, Padoin, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Matri, Giovinco

:p

Arnie

Returning to Sheffield today, hoping to get home in time for the match. Have to trek across Manchester from Victoria to Piccadily though. Continuing the fast food debate, ill probably buy a Burger King from the station.

Excited for Mansfield, just hope the shit pitch doesn't cause any injuries.

Tc91

Kyle Bartley starts for Swansea he was in my year at high school. Used to captain Arsenal reserves but I think he might get destroyed by Walcott.

Subotic on Facebook:
"Happy New Year. The year didn't start off too good for me. In one of the first trainings this year I tore some Muscle Fiber and therefore will be out for about 2 weeks. However, there are some good news as well but they will be made public tomorrow."

Oh fuck yeah, new contract time :D
Nice.

yAAiQ.jpg

3ceZK.gif

Arnie

Strootman to Liverpool according to the Times.

I knew United weren't really interested in signing a midfielder.
Hahaha WHAT?!

If Barrett says it you best believe it. Can he play #10?

Oh and congratulations PJX. I hope to be a father one day.

Top Bottom