• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Hahaha WHAT?!

If Barrett says it you best believe it. Can he play #10?

Oh and congratulations PJX. I hope to be a father one day.
He's more of a central midfielder.

Don't actually have the paper in front of me. My brother just mentioned it to me before he left the house.

Arnie

Bet it's bollocks. Or just vague interest.

If Barrett wrote an article confirming our interest there's be a 30 page thread on RAWK. Nearly home now, going to be a lazy cunt and get a taxi from the station.

Feorax

He's more of a central midfielder.

Don't actually have the paper in front of me. My brother just mentioned it to me before he left the house.

Apparently he can play the holding role quite competently. If this is true, I can only imagine he's coming in to replace Sahin.

PowderedToast

I was eating a burger cross legged on the floor of Picaddily and I saw the lad from Kerching.

yeah i saw him once in liverpool cos he did hollyoaks for a bit, he seemed pretty awkward

this game is crap so far, swansea need to stop whipping balls into the box just hoping someone will get on the end of one. they are better than that. arsenal, idk man. they are lacking too much quality in vital areas

Clegg

Strange that United have apparently dropped interest in Strootman. Maybe those Sven Bender rumours have some substance?

Arnie

United in for Bender, Liverpool have concrete interest in bringing Strootman in the summer for £15 million.

Sahin not good enough, imagine he's the replacement. If he's a holder then that's the position were short, cover for Lucas.

Linius

Just watched Luther S01E05.

o49EA.gif

pulga

Banned
Calm down guys, if we got 2 pens and a red card for the other team all in the first half, babbies like Timmy will be calling for our relegation and stripping of titles by the time the whistle blows.

Hixx

Craig Burley you absolute fucking spenk

"GOT TO BE A PENALTY! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE DIDN'T MEAN IT"
"oh he clipped his own ankle..."

Fry

Sunday Times says concrete interest, £15 million in the summer. Could be the new scouting team's first work.

#Strootman, Allen, Lucas, Hendo, Gerrard, Voldemort future

In the summer? So why are they bringing it up in the january transfer window?

Feorax

Sunday Times says concrete interest, £15 million in the summer. Could be the new scouting team's first work.

#Strootman, Allen, Lucas, Hendo, Gerrard, Voldemort future

Thats 6 central midfielders with not one really strong candidate for the 10 role amongst them though.

I suppose if the deal is available we should be looking to get it done as quickly as possible, but we haven't had a decent 10 since Garcia, and it really shows.

Great goal Michu. I'd take him as our number 10 in an instant.

Clegg

What utter bollocks defending from Mertesacker.

Michu chipped the ball over his head then Mertesacker fell over trying to turn and catch him.

Top Bottom