• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

It bounced off his arm, and like any professional he plays to the whistle. If they don't call it, how is that Suarez's fault?

Whatever. CHEAT!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU FILTHY FUCKING BASTARD

Khedira will win this for Real because he's awesomesauce, fuck the haterzz
Realistically I don't see us holding on to Götze beyond 13/14, especially if he plays a banging WC...Barca will prolly come knocking and there's nothing we can do. But it's fine, such is life.

faridmon

Khedira will win this for Real because he's awesomesauce, fuck the haterzz
Realistically I don't see us holding on to Götze beyond 13/14, especially if he plays a banging WC...Barca will prolly come knocking and there's nothing we can do. But it's fine, such is life.

Nah, Barca won't afford to spend money like that. Aren't they in debt?

feel

Pretty cool moment shown there on a replay with Ronaldo trying to give Casillas the captain band when he came on and Casillas refusing and telling him that he would be captain today.

Arnie

Honestly what do people expect? The ball's travelling quick and it hits his hand. Play to the whistle, someone call it. In a premier league game that's spotted.

Magic of the cup.

sohois

Don't think that was anything like Henry's handball, the ball bounced on to his hand rather than it being any deliberate attempt. Yes he could have gone to the ref and said it was a handball, but how many players are really going to do that?

GorillaJu

Oh poor deary me, brave, resilient Mansfield undone unfairly by the evil officials. The also commentators claimed conspiracy earlier when a reckless challenge by Coates went unpunished.

Because they were clearly going to win until the Uruguayan cheat ruined everyone's day.

elseanio

Has his arm moved towards the ball, or has the ball bounced off his already raised arm?

Has he cheated, or taken advantage of rubbish refereeing?

He cheated, but it's hilarious. It was pure instinct, a split second reaction. He's just a massive cunt, but I absolutely love him. Hhahaha

PJX

Don't think that was anything like Henry's handball, the ball bounced on to his hand rather than it being any deliberate attempt. Yes he could have gone to the ref and said it was a handball, but how many players are really going to do that?

It wasn't like Henry, I was pointing something out.

Oh give over. He cheated against bloody Mansfield. Pretty low.

Why you mad? Truth hurts.

Stimpy

The way he smashed it in and turned around I think he was expecting the linesman to have flagged for a handball but he hadn't so 0-2.

flyover

Exactly. If you're saying he's cheating because he didn't fess up, then okay. Otherwise, I don't think it was intentional (not that he minded).

Arnie

We have lost Arnie to the dark side
The commentators sent me over the edge.

Cheat. Injustice. Etc.

They're just pissed because Mansfield won't scrap a shitty scrappy goal on this shitehawk fucking rugby field and take the game to a replay.

Top Bottom