• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Sloane

Banned
Nah, Barca won't afford to spend money like that. Aren't they in debt?
Does it matter? I can see Barca, Madrid, and Bayern being a good fit for Götze, maybe United, too, but I don't really see him playing in England. I think it makes sense for him to stay in Dortmund till 2014, play a great WC and then leave. He probably has some kind of contract clause for that anyway.

Think he meant it. Kinda like a split second reaction, just saw the ball there and motioned to control it.

But then it seemed like he knew he had done it and was like oh shit.

Bit of a shame actually cos Mansfield were right in the game just then.

Garjon

Luis Suarez you know who you are. What the second top scorer in the League?

Such a shit chant; out of all of them, why is that sung the most

Luis Suarez you know who you are. What the top scorer in the League?

Such a shit chant; out of all of them, why is that sung the most
He's not top scorer.

Lol.

iAFZHGxywPG0P.gif

Meier

Do they have Chipotle in the UK? That is some heavenly fast food. I'd promise to never call one of those chubbies you guys like fat again if it meant we could get one in Tokyo (we have a knock off called Frijoles that blows).
They have one in London for the Americans to eat at. We went with my bro when we visited. It wasn't quite as good as one here (the rice was a bit off and they couldn't wrap the burrito) but it was still good. I think 1 in 2 people had something identifying them as an American (school sweatshirt or hat or that sort of thing) but it wasn't very busy.

faridmon

Does it matter? I can see Barca, Madrid, and Bayern being a good fit for Götze, maybe United, too, but I don't really see him playing in England. I think it makes sense for him to stay in Dortmund till 2014, play a great WC and then leave. He probably has some kind of contract clause for that anyway.

Why Wouldn't matter? If UEFA had the balls, they don't a chnce to buy him because of his price tag, but maybe you are right, because UEFA have veginas instead.

LTWheels

The 'You know what you are' chant, is the shittiest one in football. Can't stand it, no matter which player its aimed at, good or bad.

Hixx

I hope Man United fucking muller Liverpool next week like. And I can't stand Man United either but Liverpool are on a level with Dirty Leeds, Millwall and Boro... all trying to fight their way to the pile of shite that Newcastle currently stand on top of.

faridmon

I hope Man United fucking muller Liverpool next week like. And I can't stand Man United either but Liverpool are on a level with Dirty Leeds, Millwall and Boro... all trying to fight their way to the pile of shite that Newcastle currently stand on top of.

Amen, bro

Wilbur

Banned
Question: when a player knows they're offside, but the linesmen don't catch it and they score, are they a cheat?

Technically, yes. But it's not the same really.

It is odd how it's only the Liverpool fans defending it. Remember when Arnie said we'd all be proved wrong on the Evans/Cisse incident because of unanimous opinion :lol

Arnie

Fucking :lol :lol

You've lost your head. Or never had it. Can't decide.

Top Bottom