• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

We will never do business with Cagliari. Not after mafioso Cellino started talking shit after Nainggolan, for instance, and the shit this week. Nainggolan talking shit on twitter and all... keep your mother fucking players under control Cellino! And Davide Astori is a good but climsy defender. Thinks he's Barzagli or Nesta with none of the finesse. Just about on par with Bocchetti for me.

I'm genuinely shocked at all the whistles for City fans. Juve fans only ever really booed Amauri in recent years, and that fucker deserved that shit. No goals for almost two years and our highest salary? Fuck off.

Damn it, watching Soccer Saturday on Sky is fucking hilarious.

The amount of off camera screams and "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"'s - missed watching this.

Hixx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

O'Shea immense and we never looked fussed until injury time when we were abysmal

Wes

venison crêpe
I've enjoyed how Hixx and 360 have posted almsot at the exact same time with complete opposite reactions all afternoon.

35 points at least so far, 5 players to go including captain. Expecting bonus points for Shawcross and Pienaar

@fadetoblack, but they nearly filled the stadium when they were in the Championship. Best fans in the land

pulga

Banned
Alright since my Juventus attendance plan is goner
for now
, what's a good website to buy Real Madrid tickets from?

Top Bottom