• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

image.php

indeed

FootballFan

Isco after receiving his Golden Boy award:

"I'm overjoyed. It is a wonderful thing. I see the past winners and it almost makes me shiver, names of the highest prestige, like Messi"

"When I read that I was one of three candidates for the title a I dribbled a little, I thought it was a joke. When I knew that El Shaarawy and Courtois were the other candidates, I didn't expect to win."

"The Spanish press say that I am Iniesta's heir, but a comparison is wrong because Don Andres is one of the strongest midfielders in the world, our World Cup hero, the player who deserves to win this year's Ballon d'Or. However, my idol is Ronaldinho."

"I'm fine here, I have a contract until 2016 and a buyout clause of 21 million euros. I am 20 years old and that does not mean that I should leave soon. It is a decision that has to be carefully considered with the club, with my agent Jose Segui and with my family."

Sounds like a Barca supporter, snatch him up Sandro!

GorillaJu

I think I like watching football better without commentary. With commentators, I just find myself disagreeing harshly with most everything they say, and it detracts from any immersion. When all you hear are the crowd and the coaches yelling, it feels much more like watching a football match, rather than the very specific experience of watching football on TV.

FootballFan

First time Casillas has been on the bench for 10 years!

May 2002 vs Deportivo.

Damnnnnn lol. Well he has been benched for Copa Del Rey, as Mou wants to copy Pep and use the second keeper there but still pretty big.

Woah..that passing from Alves and whoever that was(Messi or Thiago)

Tc91

Damnnnnn lol. Well he has been benched for Copa Del Rey, as Mou wants to copy Pep and use the second keeper there but still pretty big.

Must be the league I guess, you can correct me as you follow La Liga! :D

Dan Thomas ‏@DanThomasESPN
Casillas dropped for the first time ever according to reports in Spain.

A lot of places reporting it's for technical reasons.

Edit:
Mister Chip (Alexis) ‏@2010MisterChip
#OJOALDATO - NO JUEGA CASILLAS. Iker no era suplente por decisión técnica en un partido de liga dese hacía 10 años (10.05.2002 en Riazor)

Came from that guy, 500k followers so I guess he's legit.

FootballFan

Who knows, because I am basing it on the fact that Adan has played 3 or 4 games this season, but that could also be because Casillas might have been suspended, not benched.

Nice to see someone scoring other than Messi or Superstar Adriano

Yeah, Pedro just hit the post too. New coach knows what he is doing. :p

pulga

Banned

A lot of places reporting it's for technical reasons.

Edit:

Came from that guy, 500k followers so I guess he's legit.

First bench in league, he's been benched for Copa del Rey several times!

Top Bottom