• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Wasn't Pulga a Real fan btw? He's all down on the Conte cock now.

He tried to be a Madrid fan, but he was never admitted as one of us.
You can´t be a true Madrid fan if you support Juve, it´s a metaphysical impossibility, you must choose one or the other.
So, I guess he´s a pariah walking between two worlds which despise him with passion. Poor Pulga. :(

PowderedToast

liverpool sniejder rumours just won't stop. apparently we're taking a punt with reduced wages but bonuses and image rights as compensation, i can see it. why not have a go?

Turok_TTZ

carvajal return cannot come soon enough. we need a proper rb.

Edit:what the... pulga is a juve fan?! U have my pitchfork and torch my true fellow madridistas.

pulga

Banned
Coentrao came in for Marcelo? Missed the sub.

He tried to be a Madrid fan, but he was never admitted as one of us.
You can´t be a true Madrid fan if you support Juve, it´s a metaphysical impossibility, you must choose one or the other.
So, I guess he´s a pariah walking between two worlds which despise him with passion. Poor Pulga. :(

Left nut or right nut? Plus there's no MadridGAF, we're all down each others throats all the time, we can never agree on anything :lol

JuveGAF is best GAF. Yogurt <3

carvajal return cannot come soon enough. we need a proper rb.

This I agree on. Fucking Mourinho.

Kikarian

liverpool sniejder rumours just won't stop. apparently we're taking a punt with reduced wages but bonuses and image rights as compensation, i can see it. why not have a go?
I can't see it happening, but it could.

I don't see Sneijder moving to Liverpool when he knows a lot of teams want him and will give him a better wage.

Hixx

Penalty to Bolton
KuGsj.gif

1-0 to Bolton

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@aggrosantos
Praying for my boy @sandroraniere undergoing knee surgery today. Gods grace everything will be ok bro. Eh nois #COYS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mutterings it's a 6 month layoff.

Turok_TTZ

last i heard on carvajal mou actually rates him but he sent him to the bundesliga since he thought he wud be wasted in castilla iirc. carvajal has been excelling from what im told but i think mou is either waiting for this season end to bring him back or forgot all about him lol. cant remember the specifics of thethe loan but we cant call him back immediately...

Meier

I can't see it happening, but it could.

I don't see Sneijder moving to Liverpool when he knows a lot of teams want him and will give him a better wage.

I'm not so sure about this lots of teams want him comment. If they do, they're not showing it.

pulga

Banned
last i heard on carvajal mou actually rates him but he sent him to the bundesliga since he thought he wud be wasted in castilla iirc. carvajal has been excelling from what im told but i think mou is either waiting for this season end to bring him back or forgot all about him lol. cant remember the specifics of thethe loan but we cant call him back immediately...

Buy-back clause of €6.5 million after one season, €7 million after two seasons and approx. €8.5 million after three.

We're not getting him back :mad:

Turok_TTZ

Buy-back clause of €6.5 million after one season, €7 million after two seasons and approx. €8.5 million after three.

We're not getting him back :mad:
general consensus inside the club is that he is returning by the end of the season... but i cannot comfirm that. forgot about the buyout clause lol. i will pray madrid do everything they can to get him back.

Arnie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mutterings it's a 6 month layoff.
Wait, Sandro is having knee surgery and could be out for 6 months? Missed this, when I asked at the weekend people said it didn't look too serious.
United, City, Liverpool and a few other teams have shown interest.
United and City aren't interested in the slightest.

I think we should go for it and hope he can do for us what VDV did for Spurs. Doubt we will, though, our owners have a fetish for under-23 year olds.

I'm a bit worried by how long Sneijder's gone without playing, too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, Sandro is having knee surgery and could be out for 6 months? Missed this, when I asked at the weekend people said it didn't look too serious.

United and City aren't interested in the slightest.

I think we should go for it and hope he can do for us what VDV did for Spurs. Doubt we will, though, our owners have a fetish for under-23 year olds.

I'm a bit worried by how long Sneijder's gone without playing, too.

AVB himself said it wasn't serious in his post match interview. I guess the precautionary scan showed some more serious damage. It's all unconfirmed Twitter stuff but it would be just our luck.

Thankfully Parker is back and we are in the middle if a transfer window, if Sandro is crocked we 100% must sign a quality midfielder.

Turok_TTZ

i used to hate on khedira but he won me over. average at everything. except tactical awareness in which he has immense talent in both offense and defense.

valencia cant finish for shat.

Arnie

AVB himself said it wasn't serious in his post match interview. I guess the precautionary scan showed some more serious damage. It's all unconfirmed Twitter stuff but it would be just our luck.

Thankfully Parker is back and we are in the middle if a transfer window, if Sandro is crocked we 100% must sign a quality midfielder.
Jesus, that's mental, and he's been having a great season.

Guess it's brilliant timing for Parker to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom