• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coppa Italia game vs bologna starting in 5 minutes.
INTER (3-4-1-2): Handanovic; Ranocchia, Silvestre, Juan Jesus; Jonathan, Zanetti, Benassi, Pereira; Guarin; Rocchi, Cassano.
EDIT: :D
Name: Adriano
Nationality: Italian
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: 73 kg
Foot: left
Position: Any

Nyx

Twit-fam think Fergie is at the Stoke/Palace game.

FFS.

fergiepeed.jpg

?

pulga

Banned
Benzema, you're not El-Shaarawy. Lose the fucking stupid haircut. Concentrate on scoring goals before Turok_TTZ ships you off to Newcastle.

So happy to see Marcelo back.

Wilbur

Banned
I WANNA DO THE LIVE DRAFT

I'll go back and get everyone's names, then PM kingesselar (I think that's how you spell it) the list. Just another one of my duties as physio/chief paedophile

Zabojnik

Benzema, you're not El-Shaarawy. Lose the fucking stupid haircut. Concentrate on scoring goals before Turok_TTZ ships you off to Newcastle.

So happy to see Marcelo back.

What's going on at Madrid. So now Higuain and Benzema are both shit strikers now? I would've hugged an interista if we managed to sign one between the two last summer.

Forza Bologna!

pulga

Banned
What's going on at Madrid. So now Higuain and Benzema are both shit strikers now? I would've hugged an interista if we managed to sign one between the two last summer.

I'm exaggerating, but everyone but Ronaldo has had a terrible dip in form. Benzema has been doing okay.

K1LLER7

Might be pulling a DC but...

Today, Fergie said Nani and Rooney will feature in tomorrows game. Evans back against Spurs. Vidic was just a concussion, nothing wrong with his knee.

Kikarian

Might be pulling a DC but...

Today, Fergie said Nani and Rooney will feature in tomorrows game. Evans back against Spurs. Vidic was just a concussion, nothing wrong with his knee.
I thought Nani was in Abu Dhabi, too get over his Injury?

Also Rooney and Vidic were in training. Which is good to hear.

dc89

West Bromwich Albion V Queens Park Rangers |pictures took on a Nokia 7650| VGA

is that how that thing works?

Will listen when I'm home, I'm already over my data I think. Using it on the train will make mummy angry at me.

I don't like the screaming though, yeah. I get the technical proficiency behind the music, but it just isn't my bag really.

Not in the slightest

Can you explain how it works Wilbz. Yes I'm late in seeing this reply.

Ok just grabbed everyones details and added to list!

What does everyone want to do about teams? Random draft wont work as we'd need to split based on positions.

Wilbur

Banned
Can you explain how it works Wilbz. Yes I'm late in seeing this reply.

Like this:

|| Scott Sinclair || Nowhere Man || HD (Samsung GalaxyS) ||

Ok just grabbed everyones details and added to list!

What does everyone want to do about teams? Random draft wont work as we'd need to split based on positions.

I'll split into positions and then random draft based on that. Gimme a few minutes!

FootballFan

Who do they have at CB? Pique? :lol

Their team was:

-----------ADRIAN

RAMOS DEMICHELIS ALBA

EBERT INIESTA MODRIC

----------MESSI

ASPAS FALCAO C.RONALDO

Somehow they put same amount of Madrid players as Barca. And even you probably would say that can't be right.

Like this:

|| Scott Sinclair || Nowhere Man || HD (Samsung GalaxyS) ||

I'll split into positions and then random draft based on that. Gimme a few minutes!

Ok nice one, anyone not on the list in draft ill assign randomly later.

So what do we want? Gaf City and Gaf United? Gaf A and Gaf B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom