• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

@woodenlung: there has been 4 goals in the first half at Wigan/SAFC. Its fairly "exciting"
3AQmK.gif

giffing from free streams is pretty awful but still

dat second finish

iblZ2Na2lX125S.gif

ivpscgSDw26ZN.gif

But it's Sunderland and Wigan... and you have already won it.

Klose and Konko are out.

But does it matter?

It does not. Will be another fucking Palermo tragedy, probably dominate the whole game and then give it all away with Ujkani and the defense deciding to not bother playing anymore after 80min.

According to a West Ham fan at work, last season his MO was to do fuck all for an entire game then pop up with a goal

1. He isn't doing it in the PL
2. Even if he was doing it, it isn't enough in this league unless you're a striker

Pretty much, without goals Nolan is looking more and more useless to us...well, he does excel at winding up opposition players, getting cheeky digs in and arguing with officials, but that's entirely because he's a cunt. He grabbed a few at the start of the season, but things seem to have dried up for him and it's becoming more and more noticeable how little he brings to the side, especially with Collison back to full fitness at last.

Hixx

What a fucking save Mig. Take a cunting bow.

LOL

Then he does a FIFA 'keeper throw into their half and we nearly score such a cheesy counter attacking goal haha

Carbonox

Thanks, i think he will be a great player for us

IMO he's been improving with every game for us. A stop-start Newcastle career but a player I wouldn't want to lose. He can come out with glorious moments. I'd have him and Ben Arfa as our main wingers. Dunno if Pardew thinks the same once Ben Arfa returns as it might mean dropping Marveaux for Gutierrez which would be criminal.

Thanks, i think he will be a great player for us

Yeah he's been great in the past few games, has the ability to really give the team a lift out of nothing.

That's why I'm so excited for Ben Arfa to come back, when nothing is really happening it can only take one great run to change the game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham are battering QPR here.

M'Bia with his usual antics flopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom