• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

choodi

Banned
IMO he's been improving with every game for us. A stop-start Newcastle career but a player I wouldn't want to lose. He can come out with glorious moments. I'd have him and Ben Arfa as our main wingers. Dunno if Pardew thinks the same once Ben Arfa returns as it might mean dropping Marveaux for Gutierrez which would be criminal.

Yeah he's been great in the past few games, has the ability to really give the team a lift out of nothing.

That's why I'm so excited for Ben Arfa to come back, when nothing is really happening it can only take one great run to change the game.

Yeah, it was really disappointing that he got injured last season as he was showing some good signs back then too.

Gutierrez really needs to pick his game up, he's been very poor this season

Liverpool 3-0 Norwich

untitled-1pej8f.gif

Carbonox

Yeah, it was really disappointing that he got injured last season as he was showing some good signs back then too.

Gutierrez really needs to pick his game up, he's been very poor this season

He needs to be played as a CM or full back. He's a terribad winger with next to no assists and goals in his entire Newcastle career. He is an engine though and never seems to stop running, plus is a decent defender.

ShogunX

Miss going the match every home game :(

Still going to about 7-8 in the league this season but any more than that becomes hard to justify cost wise to my wife. Don't get married kids!

Need a Crystal Palace goal to win a nice £30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom