• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Interesting, ESPN are saying that Walcott got the £100k a week he wanted. I'm surprised Arsenal didn't get him to come down a bit.

Can't believe we didn't manage to score a winner, QPR were getting battered for most of that 2nd half. Pure shit team with a few exorbitantly paid mercenary cunts propping them up. Hoping nothing but the worst for them and the rest of their season.

Also, Howard Webb. Cunt.

ShogunX

Andrew Beasley ‏@BassTunedToRed
Every single #LFC player has a passing accuracy of at least 80% today, and the team overall has been 90% accurate!

Tika Taka motherfuckers! Do you speak it?

GorillaJu

Gerrard still only 6% ownership in FPL, despite his last 6 weeks being:

17, 7, 7, 10, 5, 8

People obviously don't have faith, but I jumped on that bandwagon quick. Should get at least a bonus point this week, too. How can 94% of FPL players ignore someone in such good form?

Stubo

Interesting, ESPN are saying that Walcott got the £100k a week he wanted. I'm surprised Arsenal didn't get him to come down a bit.
From what I've read they offered him £90k for 5 years, but he didn't want that and they eventually settled on £100k for 3.5 years (plus a £3m signing fee).

It's a hard life for him, right?

eIlrWnC.png

Brilliant haha.

kharma45

Gerrard still only 6% ownership in FPL, despite his last 6 weeks being:

17, 7, 7, 10, 5, 8

People obviously don't have faith, but I jumped on that bandwagon quick. Should get at least a bonus point this week, too. How can 94% of FPL players ignore someone in such good form?

He's pricey though, I looked about getting him in but can't afford him :( was hoping Angelo Henriquez would be cheaper than 4.5m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom