• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Fuck Bayern!

image.php

Kyoufu

I've no sympathy for Newcastle, thier reliance on cheap imports was always going to trip them up lol.

That's not what is relegating us.

When the likes of Shola Ameobi and Mike Williamson are starting in your games and your manager takes off your "cheap imports" (who are infact great players) then you deserve to lose.

Salvadora

That's not what is relegating us.

When the likes of Shola Ameobi and Mike Williamson are starting in your games and your manager takes off your "cheap imports" (who are infact great players) then you deserve to lose.

Ba wouldn't have left if he was English. You've got a terminal case of the Arsenals.

Wilbur

Banned
:( I thought we had a thing bro

Sorry baby, I still love you. But a lot of my like for a club is down to the manager. I wanted Southampton to stay up because of Adkins. I want Villa, Norwich and Wigan to stay up because of their managers. Unless Pistachio impresses me I just don't care now.

Pardew can fuck off though, don't care if they go down now. 'Arry's a cunt. McDermott is a nonexistent presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom