• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

the atmosphere at the bridge will be amazing if chelsea give up a 2 goal lead at home

unfortunately arsenal are shit and will lose 4-0

Yen

I cant help but think of the future, how many goals do you guys think West Ham and Liverpool will score against Arsenal? No way we are winning them. First month of the year, 1 Point!
We normally play poorly at ten Emirates, but this is, the worst Arsenal I can remember.

Sagna and Diaby need to be subbed off. The latter consistently losing the ball, and the former consistently missing in the back and with a worst cross success rate than an elephant.

All in all, arguably the worst I've seen us play all season. We don't look bothered.

Arnie

Can't wait for next week.

i4QOQO1YEtnWZ.gif

Timurid

SANTANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA TORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 TORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc89

Chelsea break and 4 Arsenal players walk out of Chelsea's 18 yard box. Not run, not sprint to get back and defend, they walk.

To me, there looks to be too many arsenal players who just don't give a shit.

Chelsea break and 4 Arsenal players walk out of Chelsea's 18 yard box. Not run, not sprint to get back and defend, they walk.

To me, there looks to be too many arsenal players who just don't give a shit.

This. Every key moment, every break, is from a mistake of our own.

Bo-Locks

One of the worst performances from the worst Arsenal team I have ever seen.

I expect the gap between Arsenal and the PL champions this season to be over 40 points, and no CL football for Arsenal next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom