• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Ba and no replacement for him, plus the general lack of investment.

We still have Shola Ameobi in our first XI! Our bench is made up of academy players who should be on loan.

It's just all round bad. Fans want the owner out and with good reason.

So do Arsenal. The majority of fans hate the board, and the 'replacements' brought in have been sub par on a whole.

There is a difference though we are a massive club and Newcastle aren't as big and it scales.
Your not getting replacements is similar to our downgrades on players.

I think that makes sense...

Kyoufu

So do Arsenal. The majority of fans hate the board, and the 'replacements' brought in have been sub par on a whole.

There is a difference though we are a massive club and Newcastle aren't as big and it scales.
Your not getting replacements is similar to our downgrades on players.

I think that makes sense...

Pretty much summed it up.

qindarka

Banned
Mentally drained after rooting for Wawrinka in the Australian Open. Can't be bothered to find a stream. How is the match going along?

Salazar

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our starting team today vs MUFC: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Naughton, Parker, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe #COYS

Losing Ba and no replacement for him, plus the general lack of investment.

We still have Shola Ameobi in our first XI! Our bench is made up of academy players who should be on loan.

It's just all round bad. Fans want the owner out and with good reason.

I remember at the start of the season, a lot of punditry suggesting teams were v weary about playing Newcastle, tough games etc. Seems bizarre now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom