• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

yeah he's shit

just not good enough at all

Cost the same price as Sturridge.

i4QOQO1YEtnWZ.gif

Kagawa has to play well today.

RVP Welbeck and he are the only clear attacking players on the pitch for us. Welbeck is a hard worker but won't offer cutting edge. Shinji needs to be at the races today.

We were okay for about 30 mins but that doesn't make up for a terrible first half. Also our corners are shite seeing as we need about 20 to score.

qindarka

Banned
Hoping Tottenham lose today. I want that gap.

At least there's a bit of a buffer over Arsenal now. Should secure a CL spot at least.

GQman2121

Banned
Lucky to get away with all three points there. Second half was much harder than it needed to be. Should have scored at least one more goal.

dc89

Right, time to put my Bale jersey on.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!! oh when the spurs, go marchingggggggg innnnnnnnnnn, oh when the spurs go matching innnnnnn, I want to beeeeeeeee, in that numberrrrrrrrrrrr.

getting hard to see arsenal sneaking into the top 4 again this year

Same was being said last year. I guess the difference this year is that they have to come to WHL in second half of season rather than the other way round, that game swung the momentum their way.

Everton still in with a shout too, not if Fellaini leaves though!

Hixx

post so we can get the big bang theory gif of the page

why do English people call football shirts 'jeryseys'? lemons

Right, time to put my Bale jersey on.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!! oh when the spurs, go marchingggggggg innnnnnnnnnn, oh when the spurs go matching innnnnnn, I want to beeeeeeeee, in that numberrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thats the spirit, we're going to sign DDR next week just for you. Decent Sandro backup :p

Strange.

Jones to try and stop Dembele I guess but I don't think it will be effective.

Jones in midfield doesn't sit well with me. I suppose a diamond with Shinji at the tip and Cleverley/Jones being runners ahead of Carrick doesn't sound bad in theory, but I'd heartily prefer Anderson in that set-up.

Rafael as a winger ahead of Jones would be badass though.

Linius

He's going to be a top top player is Victor Fisher. Looked a class above last season in the Next gen competition when he played against Liverpool.

Yep, and this season he's been important for us in the matches against PSV and Feyenoord. So that's a good thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom