• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post it again then

BBD_08uCcAAbuh0.png:large

PowderedToast

Cost the same price as Sturridge.

i4QOQO1YEtnWZ.gif

i'm so happy with sturridge. as a transfer target he had everything going against him, he hadn't played regular, was english and we had to get him from chelsea. he's fucking got it though. he has the smarts and the arrogance to be a top striker, his read of the game is excellent. the combo with suarez will be lethal.

Salazar

Premier League ‏@premierleague
Chelsea's Juan Mata: "We are trying until the last game, we will try to get as many points as we can. That's Chelsea, we never give up."

lol

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea's Juan Mata: "We are trying until the last game, we will try to get as many points as we can. That's Chelsea, we never give up."

lol

Sounds like standard, meaningless talk to me that all sportspeople partake in. Why the lol?

lol

Not sure how that is funny. Anything but that attitude would be terrible, also showed quite a few times in CL last season that it can pay off even when silly people are pointing and laughing.

dc89

Sal, if you think RAWK provides the laughs go look at Bluemoons main page.

"Mancini or Mourinho?"
"Edin Dzeko - Legend”

Two of my favourite threads.

feel

Hey, an ACN match, cool I'll watch for a bit while I wait for Spurs/Utd..

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RERRRRRRRRR RERRRRR*

NOPE

Well Rafa proved me wrong on the starting line-up. Still don't understand why JT isn't getting any game time though. Has to start against Swansea and Wigan.

I will say though, a win today being only his second at home is still baffling. QPR, Southampton and Fulham are 7 points if we had gotten would put us in a great position.

Needs to be the start of a decent run though, we've got good away form, if we can pick up at home too then we should carry on towards a decent finish in the league. If not catching United then at least catching City, and if not that then we should get 3rd easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom