• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Montpellier's President has said he can don't anything about Mbiwa moving to Newcastle, that he's an idiot and it's a bad choice and that he'll be moving again within a year.

:lol

I see.

Mbiwa will play out of his skin until the Summer and he will then move to a top 6 club.

ShogunX

Also regarding the Keane/Vieira debate how about an actual real hard man?

sounesstackle2.gif

He got a yellow card for that. Imagine Souness doing that in today's game.

Feorax

Saints playing well, Luke Shaw particularly impressive, especially for his age.

That being said, I think S'ton will struggle to finish their chances, and Everton will grind out the win.

ShogunX

What the hell happened to Jelavic; his touch, vision and clinical ability seem to have deserted him.

Read an Everton article suggesting he is no longer the focal point of the attack (Fellaini is) and his game has suffered due to Jelavic now having to work the channels rather than just focusing on scoring goals.

dc89

The best fake hard man was Paul Ince.

He wanted to be called The Guv'nor.

Twat.

Joey Barton is pretty good at faking being hard. Stubbing cigars in kids eyes, kneeing Aguero with his back turned to him only to shit himself when Kompany towered over him.

ShogunX

Baby, you don't know what a hard man is until you've watched this.

Look whose featured on the left lol. No other than thigh high tackle Souness himself.

Joey Barton is pretty good at faking being hard. Stubbing cigars in kids eyes, kneeing Aguero with his back turned to him only to shit himself when Kompany towered over him.

I remember him trying to headbutt Kompany....or was that somebody else?

Garjon

Read an Everton article suggesting he is no longer the focal point of the attack (Fellaini is) and his game has suffered due to Jelavic now having to work the channels rather than just focusing on scoring goals.

Could be a big mistake for Everton, especially if Fellaini does leave. He has taken to diving a fair bit now too.

Bumhead

Banned
:D

He walked into a petrol station where I worked and I served him. Copped a sly feel. Didn't wash my hands for weeks after.

Haha, nice work.

I remember Booth fondly. He was part of the team that had to follow on from the likes of Waddle and Hirst, a team that was never going to be good enough to match those players, but Booth always put a shift in.

I remember when we loaned him to Spurs. That was a weird one even then!

arkon

Haha, nice work.

I remember Booth fondly. He was part of the team that had to follow on from the likes of Waddle and Hirst, a team that was never going to be good enough to match those players, but Booth always put a shift in.

I remember when we loaned him to Spurs. That was a weird one even then!

Yeah, those were crazy times. I mean Boothy playing in the PL was nuts on its own, even if he did pretty well from what I recall (in his first season at least).

edit:

Holy shit, I had forgotten how Zola looks so much like the mobbed up attorney David Kenner. It's uncanny.

He reminds me of a shorter version of the guy from the Goonies. One of the bad guys.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Soton have got to score I'm sorry. Everton can't be this shit second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom