• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

You.

Former player question:
Just look at this.

I don't think I'll see a more complete striker at Anfield (having missed 90s Fowler). While Suarez is on course to easily surpassed Torres' best league goal tally, I imagine Torres' goals-to-games ratio was far superior.

Fake edit:
Suarez - 33 league goals in 66 games
- 43 in 82 overall.
- 18 in 22 (best league tally thus far)

Torres - 65 league goals in 102 games
- 81 in 142 overall.
- 24 in 33 (best league tally)
Closer than I thought.

See THAT Torres is easily worth £50 million.

Linius

I dunno, just keep trying I guess.

Have you restarted the browser? (lol) :p

How is one supposed to restart a browser? If you mean close and open it again the answer is yes. Also shut down my laptop completely earlier today because I went out and when I came back the problem was still there.

Kyoufu

Then we haven't signed him you goose.

I wanna see these guys in Newcastle shirts on NUFC.co.uk and then I will get my fap on.

Is Haidara even any good?

I don't remember seeing him play in the limited time I've spent watching Ligue 1 but when has Carr ever signed us a dud player? I can't think of any.

Obertan was all Pardew.

Stole my pick!

7805578038096432.jpg

Fry

Guillem Balague n Coutinho: he told a key Liverpool player he wants to come. And Sky Italy that he wants to stay. Mmm interesting

Carbonox

I don't remember seeing him play in the limited time I've spent watching Ligue 1 but when has Carr ever signed us a dud player? I can't think of any.

Obertan was all Pardew.

Some fans think that Pardew should play Haidara at LB and Santon as a winger...

Dunno what to think about that. Preferably not unless Haidara showcases awesome.

Kyoufu

Some fans think that Pardew should play Haidara at LB and Santon as a winger...

Dunno what to think about that. Preferably not unless Haidara showcases awesome.

I wouldn't want that but I can see why they think it'd work.

Bale is far better as a winger than a LB and even Enrique looked dangerous as a winger rather than a fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom