• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Same. Even the shite plodding PL players get a handsome pay packet.

The money would be fantastic obviously, but the freedome in lifestyle and reverence appeals to me just as much

@Killer7, I'd rather stack shelves for the rest of my life than play for you cunts

TeegsD

I honestly wish I had the ambition to be a footballer when I was a kid. Ah well :(

I regret it as well so often just because I think I could've done well at least up to college.
Unfortunately my parents, read: my mom, were overprotective when I was growing up due to leukemia for 4 years. And then I just didnt have the drive to go for it later on. Tis a damn shame.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Pile on! :)

BCHkrTzCYAAnIaK.jpg

BCHJ_BICIAAwA6U.jpg

Who said this wouldn't be entertaining. :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently this is the first time Newcastle have won back to back games in 11 months.

That's an incredible stat.

@Hitcher You can't resist playing in that tablecloth

'I've always loved United, great history, Charlton and Best are heroes of mine, can't wait to play with Rooney, Sir Alex legend of the game, Theatre of Dreams, Man United posters on my walls, blah blah blah, yackety smackety'

K1LLER7

'I've always loved United, great history, Charlton and Best are heroes of mine, can't wait to play with Rooney, Sir Alex legend of the game, Theatre of Dreams, Man United posters on my walls, blah blah blah, yackety smackety'

You'll get a pay rise to 100k in no time after after saying all that. Maybe even the No.7 shirt :p

Arnie

See? Always knew Sissoko would be a monster. I'll take more Frenchies if they play like that.
Sissoko's great, but let's not use him as a universal barometer for French players. Excited for match of the day, won't get to watch it till, like, 3.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gomes started for Hoffenheim today, played quite well and helped them get the win. Good for him, I hope he can rebuild his reputation there. I still love the Octopus.

Top Bottom