• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

fuenf

leverkusen is so shitty and bad. can't believe they were so high in the league

'neither can we'

Yqflees.jpg

What's happening :lol

I need someone to tell me, John Motson style.

Your defenders and keeper are having a mare. Midfield and strikers are non-existent.

Ball came into box, Hart was running out for it, Zab passed it back to him not knowing he ran out and trickled past the post.

Meier

Zaba tapped it back to where he thought Hart would be but Hart had come out for the ball. Very close to an OG.

City's passing percentage must be 60-65% at best. Absolutely awful today.

Clegg

Here's what the Guardian have to say

44 min: Dear lord, City's defence is a rancid mess! Start playing the circus music, if we must have music during games. There's almost a horrible mix-up between Zabaleta and Hart as, under no pressure, City's captain knocks a pass back to his goalkeeper, not realising he'd vacated his original position. Zabaleta and Hart both watch in horror as the ball rolls past City's goalkeeper... and just wide of the post! I blame David de Gea.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/03/manchester-city-liverpool-live-mbm

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't worry City, Yaya is coming home now.

lol at the Gervinho close up

Suarez played like this against Oldham and Arsenal as well.

Would like to bring Henderson into the middle behind Suarez if Sturridge goes off, get him in a position where he's not slide tackling so much. Put Sterling on the left or right, with Downing on the other side.

scently

WOOOOH. As much as I don't care about our national football team, I am glad we just beat Ivory Coast. Now watch them get knocked out in the next round.

Top Bottom