• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

You know what's bullshit, though? UEFA obviously used video replays to credit that goal to Matri, and could do so because the ball was definitively put in the net by Marchisio... but if it hadn't been, the assistant's non-call would have stood.

Football's rules are fucked.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cracking move from Celtic

They need to score while they've got the legs

Tc91

Wanyama:

"We are playing well and our Champions League dream is on right now, so I am looking forward to the big game against Juventus.

"A lot has been said about my intended move but I have not given it much thought and even my manager feels I should play until the end of the season for Celtic.

"Then, from that point, the doors can be open for a move."

Fergie, do it.

You know what's bullshit, though? UEFA obviously used video replays to credit that goal to Matri, and could do so because the ball was definitively put in the net by Marchisio... but if it hadn't been, the assistant's non-call would have stood.

Football's rules are fucked.
That guy next to the goal does fuck all. Time to start placing cameras on the goal line.

spidye

To represent that they have a sugar daddy ?

33711577.jpg

Top Bottom