• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
PSG is just too fast on the wings for Valencia. Moura and Lavezzi are eating these dudes up. I'm most impressed by the patience they have inside the box, especially with younger guys like Pastore and Verratti.

FootballFan

Valencia are fucked. Guardado can't play left back for shit. Would different with Mathieu in there.

Guaita also making Valdes look like a fusion of Buffon and Casillas.

Tc91

He's normally not bad, he didn't arrive back from the African nations until 11 am today following a 8 hour flight. He should never have started.

Oh. That could have something to do with it I guess.

Matri's movement has been excellent the 2 CB's can't pick him up. Vucinic has been very quiet.

Meier

No, that ref was Danish and hasn't reffed a game since, he has stopped because of death threats and such from City fans.

Dude gave the team with the Danes all the calls. If this is in fact true, it's probably just because he was on the take and got caught. ;)

FootballFan

I love espn3 online. Get to stream whatever game is on and in good quality.

During the group stages I was watching 4 games at a time lol. + you can watch the replay later if you want.

Too bad it doesn't show La Liga or Serie A :(

Zabojnik

It's like watching rugby. Absolutely brutal pressing from Celtic. I don't think they'll be able to keep it up for 90'. If they do, well, I'll be amazed.

We need to start playing in the second half.

Randdalf

That was a really good sharp analysis of the game so far by Keane, Strachan and Dixon and then Chiles has to ruin it with his comedy section.

Tc91

It's like watching rugby. Absolutely brutal pressing from Celtic. I don't think they'll be able to keep it up for 90'. If they do, well, I'll be amazed.

I think they can, the atmosphere plus the Lennon half time talk will keep them going. If they can do it vs Barca they can vs Juve.

2-1 Celtic I think. Late goal.

cozo

pirlo doesn't like it up 'im; waiting for him to be cast in the dioufy role
brownld.jpg

kmag

Oh. That could have something to do with it I guess.

Matri's movement has been excellent the 2 CB's can't pick him up. Vucinic has been very quiet.

Don't get me wrong, I think he'd still have struggled with the movement of the Juve front two, but he's played a ridiculous amount of games in the last couple of weeks, is fresh off the flight and basically has had two days of press and celebrations. He's not as bad as he's been tonight, although he's prone to switching off anyway, I suppose that's what separates great defenders from decent defenders.

arkon

Long punt up the field on the counter, hope Vucinic can work his magic and profit!

Dude gave the team with the Danes all the calls. If this is in fact true, it's probably just because he was on the take and got caught. ;)

I don't even remember him being that bad in the match, but Danish refs are generally completely clueless. It's completely true though, there was a longer interview with him in a newspaper but http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Fodbold/2012/12/20/091934.htm gives you the general idea. He's expecting to make a return sometime this year again apparently.

Top Bottom